IMO' s Who carry SBLI

imagine your in the home.....how will you be able to show them their options....you pull out your lap top and show them their rates....then what.....you going to take a paper app.....
True, very true. So, do tell,is that when u get a website and have people contact through there or some call center type stuff?

True, very true. So, do tell,is that when u get a website and have people contact through there or some call center type stuff?

no.....you can quote and sign up online with them without a website,,,,,,,now to develop your own leads is a different story.....but if you are developing your own leads.....booking appointments and seeing face to face this will also work.....you gather everyone around the laptop....you run the rates and pick a plan and apply on line in 15 min's.....then your on to the next appointment......

This sounds to good to be true sir. Lol. Can I quit my ft job and do This? Seriously. I hate it there so much. Lol. Been back to selling fe and term since on the side. I really do love meeting clients face to face,but to being able to help them just the same over the phone is cool. Saves on gas,and safer. I say a mini prayer before I go into folks homes these days

Latest posts

Back