• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Impeach Him NOW!

lmfao. knew this was coming before I hit "post reply"

Whataboutism. My least favorite iteration of the tu quoque fallacy.
Then why didn’t you come up with something less obvious? Hey, I just thought it was funny. You exhibit the most amazing blind double standard while calling out the right leaning posters on theirs. It wasn’t “whataboutism”. Just pointing out the irony.

You'd be foaming at the mouth, sharpening the points on your pitchforks.
Come on! Really? I’ve never engaged with you before, and won’t likely do it again. In several posts throughout this thread, I only found one where you weren’t condescending, insulting, or both. The only “clean” post from you happened to be the first one I read. That particular post was such a coherent, intelligent argument that I was genuinely interested in what you had to say. So I went back to the top of page 1 to read through for context. I had hopes of reading through a reasonable, civil, well articulated exchange of ideas. Sadly disappointed that you turned out to be just one more anonymous keyboard warrior.

Then why didn’t you come up with something less obvious? Hey, I just thought it was funny. You exhibit the most amazing blind double standard while calling out the right leaning posters on theirs. It wasn’t “whataboutism”. Just pointing out the irony.

Come on! Really? I’ve never engaged with you before, and won’t likely do it again. In several posts throughout this thread, I only found one where you weren’t condescending, insulting, or both. The only “clean” post from you happened to be the first one I read. That particular post was such a coherent, intelligent argument that I was genuinely interested in what you had to say. I had hopes of reading through a reasonable, civil, well articulated exchange of ideas. Sadly disappointed that you turned out to be just one more anonymous keyboard warrior.
He he, "keyboard warrior". I like that one. I'm going to use that.

Back