Is there an App on the market like the Senior Life App?

Ha - but when me and the Monkey @Gollini act like this, ole Todd starts preparing an intervention . . .

At least I am addressing and Greg directly. I'm not jumping in on a conversation that I have nothing to do with just to misquote his name like a child.

If you are going to make comparisons at least make one to where they are actually the same.

At least I am ( *odd ) addressing and Greg directly. I'm not jumping in on a conversation that I have nothing to do with just to misquote his name like a child.

If you are going to make comparisons at least make one to where they are actually the same.

You had nothing to do with this conversation when it started. It was about an "app" - not what you think about legacy assurance or Greg . . .

myinsurejism post: 1270602 said:
You had nothing to do with this conversation when it started. It was about an "app" - not what you think about legacy assurance or Greg . . .

And you have nothing to do with it either "jism".

Todd, for fun, let's compare some rates. You have access to 30-50 carriers correct? These scenarios will be for siwl, no blood nor urine work, no visit from a nurse.

Each case is for $10k with $20k AD. These cases below qualify for super-preferred rates, except #5. The commission on super-preferred rates was raised few months ago so that now super-preferred plans pay top commissions, no reduction. Only a script check, no MIB, no APS for these cases below. So when comparing make sure your carrier is doing only a script check like SL.

1. 85 M NT, 5'9", 242, takes insulin ( a gallon a day), lisinopril for HBP, and crestor for cholesterol. No other problems. Premium is $247.42 with NO reduction in commission...if you're on a 115% contract you get 115%!

2. 50 F NT, 5'5", 221, takes one HBP, one inhaler for asthma, Premium is $20.49.

3. 65 M, NT, had a heart attack 11 years ago and is not on any meds for it. But he started taking insulin at age 20 and still does, 6'0", weighs only 110. Premium is $51.30.

4. 9 F, has aids, has multiple sclerosis, and on kidney dialysis 3x per week. Premium is $32.00.

5. You're licensed ONLY in NC. Ms. Jones also lives in NC and wants coverage on her 85 year old mother who is in a nursing home with alzheimers and on dialysis....but her mother's nursing home is in TX where you are NOT licensed. You can still do this with SL: Ms. Jones the daughter in NC will be the owner, payor, and bene. of her mother's policy....and you don't have to see her mother in TX and her mother doesn't sign anything. This is a GI. Todd, if any of your agents have this problem tell them to call me.

6. 70 M, NT, 5'10" 247, takes insulin, norvasc for HBP, levothyroxine for thyroid, and furosemide for fluid in his feet. Premium is $68.72.

Of course SL is not always the cheapest in all situations and I cherry picked these cases. And SL may not be the cheapest rate in these 6 cases, but you can see how competitive their premiums are.

Why do you think I would bother wasting my time with you anymore? My words fall on deaf ears, so you're not worth my time. If you want to know, you figure it out. But you'll have to be open minded......oh, then you might as well not even start looking.

Todd, you are squirming like a worm on a hook! You made a false statement up here days ago and I've called you out on it. You keep side stepping your chance to tell us what other entity does everything that Legacy Assurance does.

The way you keep side stepping this issue makes it appear you made a blatant lie while you were rattled. You are either being very very evasive or just plain dishonest. Do you behave this way with your agents or new recruits?

Todd, for fun, let's compare some rates. You have access to 30-50 carriers correct? These scenarios will be for siwl, no blood nor urine work, no visit from a nurse.

Each case is for $10k with $20k AD. These cases below qualify for super-preferred rates, except #5. The commission on super-preferred rates was raised few months ago so that now super-preferred plans pay top commissions, no reduction. Only a script check, no MIB, no APS for these cases below. So when comparing make sure your carrier is doing only a script check like SL.

1. 85 M NT, 5'9", 242, takes insulin ( a gallon a day), lisinopril for HBP, and crestor for cholesterol. No other problems. Premium is $247.42 with NO reduction in commission...if you're on a 115% contract you get 115%!

2. 50 F NT, 5'5", 221, takes one HBP, one inhaler for asthma, Premium is $20.49.

3. 65 M, NT, had a heart attack 11 years ago and is not on any meds for it. But he started taking insulin at age 20 and still does, 6'0", weighs only 110. Premium is $51.30.

4. 9 F, has aids, has multiple sclerosis, and on kidney dialysis 3x per week. Premium is $32.00.

5. You're licensed ONLY in NC. Ms. Jones also lives in NC and wants coverage on her 85 year old mother who is in a nursing home with alzheimers and on dialysis....but her mother's nursing home is in TX where you are NOT licensed. You can still do this with SL: Ms. Jones the daughter in NC will be the owner, payor, and bene. of her mother's policy....and you don't have to see her mother in TX and her mother doesn't sign anything. This is a GI. Todd, if any of your agents have this problem tell them to call me.

6. 70 M, NT, 5'10" 247, takes insulin, norvasc for HBP, levothyroxine for thyroid, and furosemide for fluid in his feet. Premium is $68.72.

Of course SL is not always the cheapest in all situations and I cherry picked these cases. And SL may not be the cheapest rate in these 6 cases, but you can see how competitive their premiums are.

Hey Todd....where are you? You misspoke the other day when you said SL had high rates. There are 6 scenarios above and you're not responding with something cheaper which only uses a script check.

Looks like you spouted another falsehood. You must be worried your agents may start taking notice of what you don't have for them? When you spout falsehoods up here, and someone calls you out on it, well, agents may start to think your integrity and honesty are in question.

Doesn't your signature line say "do the right thing because it's the right thing to do"? You don't seem to be following your motto.

Don't you ever ridicule me again up here unless you have some evidence. I never give up, remember that!

Don't you ever ridicule me again up here unless you have some evidence. I never give up, remember that!

Really? I told you I was done with you, but I'll tell you what.......I'll just give you one example to shut you up. #1. American Memorial. Only $111. So that more than half less than what you can do.

There's some evidence. Now, do you want to shut up now while you're still ahead? You see, you know one company and you don't even know your competition like you think you do.

This is the last time I will address you about this. Say what you want, but this is it.

Back