Its the Home Stretch Boys. Its Time to Produce are go home.What side will you be on?

What a year its been. I have 10 superstar agents and 5 are already at $200k ap. Looking to get 2 more there by year end.Ask yourself the tough question. Do you want to fly with the stars are live with being avg?Do 10 more door knocks a week. Buy 10 more leads a week. Spend an hr extra a day pounding the phone. Set 25-30 appts a week. Remember this "Winners do what others refuse to do"I wish all good luck and good health.

That sounds great Yammy! You must be the greatest recruiter of all time... Who Knows! Maybe one day you might even bring a little bit of value to this Forums...

I mean it doesn't hurt to give back... does it?:no:

True. I don't know if your APC claims are true, but I hope they are. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do. Put that one degree more in effort to go from good to great.

True. I don't know if your APC claims are true, but I hope they are. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do. Put that one degree more in effort to go from good to great.

What is APC? Adorable Pony Carcass?

I have no idea if his production exaggerations are true or not, but I sure hope that he recruits some in TN. Inventory getting scarce.

Yeah.. I know.. Getting so hungry around here that I almost had to replace one of yours in Tellico the other day.:biggrin:

Back