Its the Home Stretch Boys. Its Time to Produce are go home.What side will you be on?

yammy

Expert
What a year its been. I have 10 superstar agents and 5 are already at $200k ap. Looking to get 2 more there by year end.Ask yourself the tough question. Do you want to fly with the stars are live with being avg?Do 10 more door knocks a week. Buy 10 more leads a week. Spend an hr extra a day pounding the phone. Set 25-30 appts a week. Remember this "Winners do what others refuse to do"I wish all good luck and good health.

I have no idea if his production exaggerations are true or not, but I sure hope that he recruits some in TN. Inventory getting scarce.

Level 18 now my boy and 145% with Trans.But i'm not greedy I give all my boys top contracts.

No i'm at 145%. I give my top guys 135%.Some co's I have no say so like sentinel and americo as they require proof of production.Others I have wiggle room like Trans,five star,amcon and a few others.

No i'm at 145%. I give my top guys 135%.Some co's I have no say so like sentinel and americo as they require proof of production.Others I have wiggle room like Trans,five star,amcon and a few others.

Sentinel isn't worth writing, so that isn't a big deal. 135% with Trans is a good contract.

Back