• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Its the Home Stretch Boys. Its Time to Produce are go home.What side will you be on?

yammy

Expert
What a year its been. I have 10 superstar agents and 5 are already at $200k ap. Looking to get 2 more there by year end.Ask yourself the tough question. Do you want to fly with the stars are live with being avg?Do 10 more door knocks a week. Buy 10 more leads a week. Spend an hr extra a day pounding the phone. Set 25-30 appts a week. Remember this "Winners do what others refuse to do"I wish all good luck and good health.

I have no idea if his production exaggerations are true or not, but I sure hope that he recruits some in TN. Inventory getting scarce.

Level 18 now my boy and 145% with Trans.But i'm not greedy I give all my boys top contracts.

No i'm at 145%. I give my top guys 135%.Some co's I have no say so like sentinel and americo as they require proof of production.Others I have wiggle room like Trans,five star,amcon and a few others.

No i'm at 145%. I give my top guys 135%.Some co's I have no say so like sentinel and americo as they require proof of production.Others I have wiggle room like Trans,five star,amcon and a few others.

Sentinel isn't worth writing, so that isn't a big deal. 135% with Trans is a good contract.

Back