IUL over rides

Your saying an IMO gets 40% for doing nothing? I’m not a fan of IMO,s but I’ve had to use one to sell Lincoln products, but 40%? No wonder they are always calling to see how I’m doing, I’m their damn sugar daddy and I’m definitely on the wrong side of the business. I always assumed they were getting 5 or 10 percent.

I was merely just using an example that was already given in this thread. It varies greatly from carrier to carrier. Very few solid iul carriers pay 140... If any. I think the most Lincoln goes up to is 120. And that doesn't mean all have that level.

That is a regional recruiting offer of Family First Life. They are a legit shop, but one that does little IUL. Their focus is term and FE. They are 100% focused on team building and recruiting, so any 140% they would offer would be FE, and only assuming that recruiting entity is doing substantial production.

I'm not an expert in FE but how does a company likek FFL pay out 140% without building a massive debt to their agents? Do they charge fees on the back side of the policy to their policyholders?

The 140% is with Americo HMS 125 or 150. It's a simplified issue term product with Accidental built in. You can run sample quotes here: Mobile

One of their Vice Presidents told me their highest comp with FE is Americo Eagle at 125%. Not sure if that is still accurate so someone who's with the company feel free to chime in.

I'm not an expert in FE but how does a company likek FFL pay out 140% without building a massive debt to their agents? Do they charge fees on the back side of the policy to their policyholders?

There's probably a dozen people in that hierarchy that are responsible for downline agent chargebacks before it rolls up to FFL.

There's probably a dozen people in that hierarchy that are responsible for downline agent chargebacks before it rolls up to FFL.

Yes and probably only a handful of agents in their structure that have anything close to that number. I recently got this marketing email:

Earn 110% - 140% Starting Compensation!

Want to earn up to 140% and pay no fees with the industries best training? Join Family First Life NW. We are a Nationwide IMO looking for motivated agents who want to succeed in independent life and annuity sales. Want to learn more?

I think a lot of it depends on how many resources of the IMO/FMO you are utilizing. How time much they need to spend with you. If you are a self-service advisor, who needs little to no marketing support, 100-110 are not out of the question even with great carriers.

Yes and probably only a handful of agents in their structure that have anything close to that number. I recently got this marketing email:

Earn 110% - 140% Starting Compensation!

Want to earn up to 140% and pay no fees with the industries best training? Join Family First Life NW. We are a Nationwide IMO looking for motivated agents who want to succeed in independent life and annuity sales. Want to learn more?

Don't you wanna get your red jacket?!?!?!?!?!?!? sigh.....FFL.PNG

Latest posts

Back