I've noticed a lot of Final Expense job postings....is this a fad?

Because I know how hard I work to do what I do. No offense, but you wouldn't know either. I'm not saying you don't work as hard, but since you've never ran an IMO with over 2,000 agents you wouldn't know what I do. Now, over the years I have managed to work a little less hard, but for years it was 18 hour days. Not many on this whole forum have ever worked as hard as I have to build something..

You see, JD used to say the same crap. He too thought incorrectly simply because he was ignorant of what it takes to run a successful IMO/FMO. He didn't want to deal with agents and that's fine, but it's also the reason he had no clue what it takes and still doesn't even though he claims to be best friends with Travis.

Yeah, I worked very hard and for someone to come on here and show their ignorance like that does push a button with me because I know just how ignorant the statement is. It also bothers me knowing that some that come on here are new enough and still gullible enough to believe what he was saying. Yeah, I guess I do take that personal!

The amount of agents someone has doesnt mean they worked harder than someone else. Production is much more important and probably a better indicator. Lots of guys in sl and lh have zillions if agents and never put in more than 8 hours and there are small local agencies that have a handful of agents that work harder than all of us put together.

You see, JD used to say the same crap. He too thought incorrectly simply because he was ignorant of what it takes to run a successful IMO/FMO. He didn't want to deal with agents and that's fine, but it's also the reason he had no clue what it takes and still doesn't even though he claims to be best friends with Travis.

Yeah, I worked very hard and for someone to come on here and show their ignorance like that does push a button with me because I know just how ignorant the statement is. It also bothers me knowing that some that come on here are new enough and still gullible enough to believe what he was saying.

Yes if there was one thing J.D. was guilty of it was telling it like it is. How dare you besmirch one of the men who helped really get this FE forum rolling just so you could sit around here trolling for new agents to sign up all day. Your a bum and J.D. is legit now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

The NMO model is done for a very good reason. It HEAVILY protects the insurer from debt, and 100% outsources hiring, training and support.

It really was a genius move on their part. Whoever thought of the FMO idea is genius.

This is 100% correct. This is the only reasons the insurance companies allow the FMO's to exist. Genius or not it is rotten of the insurance companies to allow this situation to exist.

Like what everyone here is basically saying. Most of those hiring are "agency builders" looking for a downline so they are trying to recruit any who isnt afraid to talk to someone. Usually they look for someone in Restaurants or Retail or any type of occupation where you have to talk to people on a daily basis and the type of job where there is a public assumption you don't make alot of money. Then they try to sell you on how "people with your personality make 6 figured there first year" doing this stuff.

I have found that most of those guys, not all, but most are the people good at having one night stands but can't maintain a relationship.

Yes if there was one thing J.D. was guilty of it was telling it like it is. How dare you besmirch one of the men who helped really get this FE forum rolling just so you could sit around here trolling for new agents to sign up all day. Your a bum and J.D. is legit now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Okay, I see what you're doing. I won't play your game any longer. You are starting to remind me a bit of JD who, when put in his place where he could no longer justify his own crap, just started making up stuff. So go ahead and play your little childish games there buddy. You'll be playing with yourself, which I suppose you are probably used to.

Back