Job Opportunity In Denver

gambrinus

Guru
100+ Post Club
If you are serious about things, ie you've taken the steps to get your CO license, then shoot me a PM. We're a small independent agency looking to add some producers. Great splits, renewal income and you can own your book. Sounds too good to be true, but that's the deal in a nutshell.

RW

Re: Opportunity In Denver

Wow, sign me up big boy.

You couldn't handle the stress and long hours. :D

RW
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Seriously though....

We're a small agency, the usual P&C contracts: Safeco, The Hartford, Progressive, Mendota and a few others. Some good Life companies as well. Just looking to bring on a new face or two. Fair splits with renewal income and ownership of book on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

Should I make the deal a bit more shitty? Maybe then we'd get a decent producer or two. I know... Maybe I'll Charge them a "desk fee" or charge a crazy inflated E&O rate. Maybe we'll just flip the 75/25 split. They can have the 25 , and we'll keep the 75!!

That should open the floodgates!!

RW

Should I make the deal a bit more shitty? Maybe then we'd get a decent producer or two. I know... Maybe I'll Charge them a "desk fee" or charge a crazy inflated E&O rate. Maybe we'll just flip the 75/25 split. They can have the 25 , and we'll keep the 75!!

That should open the floodgates!!

RW

Perhaps you could post this in the "Insurance Offers" section without the hype. You may be offering something great but you made is sound like a scam.

Rick

Seriously NOT spam....

I'll PM you with my phone # and you can call me.... is there a better place to post an actual position that we're looking to fill???

RW
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'll post in "insurance offers" ...

sorry for the disruption to our regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited:
Back