Jumping Juvenile Policy?

Mash

Expert
Anybody know of a company with a good "Jumping Juvinile" policy in Georgia?

Last edited:
Anybody know of a company with a good "Jumping Juvinile" policy in Georgia?

What is a "jumping juvenile policy?" Is that one where the benefit increases at certain ages?

If so, Mutual of Omaha isn't bad...

It may have been 30 years since you heard jumping juvenile policies but I believe there have been carriers offering the products for years.

The question becomes though if the child will need the higher death benefit why wait for the policy to jump when you can sell the death benefit now.....I know price.

It may have been 30 years since you heard jumping juvenile policies but I believe there have been carriers offering the products for years.

The question becomes though if the child will need the higher death benefit why wait for the policy to jump when you can sell the death benefit now.....I know price.
Yeah, they're still out there, but hearing the JJ term brought back memories of carrying 20-lb rate books. Before personal computers, faxes, voice mail, answering machines, etc.

Larry Tew said:
Yeah, they're still out there, but hearing the JJ term brought back memories of carrying 20-lb rate books. Before personal computers, faxes, voice mail, answering machines, etc.

I miss rate books. I have a couple carriers software that balk at every update, I also hate having to make sure the software is always updated otherwise you can't quote.

I miss rate books. I have a couple carriers software that balk at every update, I also hate having to make sure the software is always updated otherwise you can't quote.

Yeah, specifically the ANICO software. It drives me bonkers since it needs to do an ENTIRE download at times in addition to just rate updates, and won't even let you look at a quote without the full updates.

Back