KSKJ Life Termination - Cant Sell Final Expense For 2 Years?

Keep pretending that. Everyone knows you got booted out of Ohio. Everyone knows you run a sweat shop. Everyone knows you swindled agents on leads.

You even know all of that. You are just the only one pretending to not know.

How does one get booted from a state?

How does one run a sweat shop when agents can work from home?

How does one swindle agents on leads when you don’t sell leads?

Who is everyone?

Is this everyone?:

Not the life products.

You know what AIMC is don’t you? Why would you be looking to pick up KSKJ Med Sups anyway? They are not priced competitively.

I’m pretty sure AmAm wouldn’t go along with that either. No company would. You are paid the sell the company’s policies. You go flipping your own business on more than a rare odd occurence and you will learn how it works.

I was referring to business you didn’t write.

Dumb question... if a contract has been terminated, yet part of the contract is the non-compete language, what part of the terminated contract is still in force to validate the non-compete clause? I understand the answer, but it still begs the question.

I noticed when I was reading the contract KSKJ steals the agent's commissions after termination.
(b) After termination, and subject to the terms and conditions of the Contract, any commissions earned by You or Your appointed agents shall be and remain fully vested and payable unless such commissions amount to less than $50.00 per month for three consecutive months or $600.00 in any one calendar year.

The $600 per year is one thing but the $50 per month for three consecutive months could be something else for a person who writes quite a bit of non monthly modes.

Thank you for pointing that out, Rousemark. Very interesting to find this in a carrier contract.

I noticed when I was reading the contract KSKJ steals the agent's commissions after termination.
(b) After termination, and subject to the terms and conditions of the Contract, any commissions earned by You or Your appointed agents shall be and remain fully vested and payable unless such commissions amount to less than $50.00 per month for three consecutive months or $600.00 in any one calendar year.

The $600 per year is one thing but the $50 per month for three consecutive months could be something else for a person who writes quite a bit of non monthly modes.

I have read this verbiage in captive contracts, but again, never in an indy contract.

I can only find two KSKJ contracts online, both have this verbiage and the non-compete verbiage.

Several companies do the same thing but it is typically for a much lower amount, like if you do not hit $50 or $100 annually then they just retain it. This is usually done to avoid things like uncashed checks, unclaimed property and escheatment. $600 seems awfully steep.

Back