Large Lead Companies VS Independent Producers

I want 5000 posts so I can be part of the "Big Boy Club". Does anyone know how I can get an exception to this?

If I can't get an exception, does anyone know how I can get "double credits" for my posts?

Anybody? Anybody? Rick? SAI? JD? Bueller? Bueller?

Good point Chump! There is no such thing as an exclusive internet generated lead. If you want exclusivity, you must go with telemarketing. You can apply the same filters with better results. Its like asking for a steak at the salad bar.

Just go to your Control Panel and click on "advanced settings." Find "Advance Posts." Select the "+5000" option and there you go! That's what I did.

Dang it!! The mods just took that setting off of there! I was ready to click on it and it just vanished!

Now I'll just have to make a bunch of silly posts. I've never done that before, but will have to start. :twitchy:

Dang it!! The mods just took that setting off of there! I was ready to click on it and it just vanished!

Now I'll just have to make a bunch of silly posts. I've never done that before, but will have to start. :twitchy:

Where is wheeler at when you need him????

Actually Todd if you keep responding with those one liner zingers you might get there faster than you think!:D

Actually Todd if you keep responding with those one liner zingers you might get there faster than you think!:D

I'm trying, but sometimes I feel guilty for not contributing something of value.

Oh, here's something of value!

I give agents great contracts!! :yes:

I'm trying, but sometimes I feel guilty for not contributing something of value.

Oh, here's something of value!

I give agents great contracts!! :yes:

Why am I suddenly reminded of those Ally commercials?

You give agents what??

Latest posts

Back