Lead Connection E20:

mmike160

Guru
100+ Post Club
PA
I know many like the E64s.

Just curious if anyone has had success with the E20 Medicare/FE "combo" piece?

I would assume it would pull a better response rate than a standard FE piece.

I know many like the E64s.

Just curious if anyone has had success with the E20 Medicare/FE "combo" piece?

I would assume it would pull a better response rate than a standard FE piece.

Wrong assumption, Chris can give you the response numbers if you ask him

I know many like the E64s. Just curious if anyone has had success with the E20 Medicare/FE "combo" piece? I would assume it would pull a better response rate than a standard FE piece.

I was talking to an IMO the other day about a combo piece that is supposedly pulling 3% +. They said it was being mailed from 20K - 80K for income.

I was talking to ARM (mail house), they were also saying that their "combo" piece was getting response rates in the 3's%.

I wouldn't ever use up to 80k for income, i want to sell FE. I was thinking income maximum of $20k-$25k. Write the FE and come back for their dual SNP.

Last edited:
I was talking to ARM (mail house), they were also saying that their "combo" piece was getting response rates in the 3's%. I wouldn't ever use up to 80k for income, i want to sell FE. I was thinking income maximum of $20k-$25k. Write the FE and come back for their dual SNP.

If you are chasing med sups you gotta mail a higher income. This particular combo mailer mentioned PDP, LTC, MS, FE. Seems like a nice set up for a cross sell

Back