• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Lead Heroes Review.....

Lol I use to think that too until I met a very sweet single mother who was laid off from GM. Unemployment wasn’t much so she supplemented govt benefits to help get back on her feet. It Took her a year to get completely back on her feet.

It’s the people that live off of the govt permanently that I have a problem with.

That and the people that game the system. And no, they are not all brown.

Some are making hundreds of thousands per year... :sad:

Not to hijack the thread, however, When we all envision a welfare baby mama or disability cheat usual meme is of some poor ghetto black person. That is not necessarily the reality.

OK, back to those horrible leads !!!!! I called the company and they said not one of the leads I bought has requested an application much less filled one out or sent a check. Rip Off Report coming!

Last edited:
OK, back to those horrible leads !!!!! I called the company and they said not one of the leads I bought has requested an application much less filled one out or sent a check. Rip Off Report coming!
Glen's got a special going this week, so I was thinking about trying them out. But now you've got me concerned.

Does anybody sell a DM lead that says "PLEASE COME OVER HERE! I'M ALWAYS HOME, COMPLETELY HEALTHY, HAVE MONEY, AND WILLING TO SPEND $1-200 PER MONTH" right above where they SIGN HERE? I'd probably be willing to spend at least $10 apiece for a lead like that!

(It would be worth a couple extra dollars if it also said, "My kids are totally good with this!")

Last edited:

its-funny-because-mjy4hz.jpg

Back