Lead ROI

PittAgent

Guru
100+ Post Club
What is the expected ROI for DM, TM and Press 1? I understand different parts of the country may have different results but overall what would be expected?

What is the expected ROI for DM, TM and Press 1? I understand different parts of the country may have different results but overall what would be expected?

As far as i'm concerned, If I had to spend $300,000 on Leads in order to Gross $500,000 a year, that is what I would do. No matter how you figure it, there is a $200,000 profit.

My question to you is this

How much are you willing to spend a year, in order to come out ahead and NET over $100,000 a year?

ROI Means NOTHING as long as there is a nice profit!:yes:

As far as i'm concerned, If I had to spend $300,000 on Leads in order to Gross $500,000 a year, that is what I would do. No matter how you figure it, there is a $200,000 profit.

My question to you is this

How much are you willing to spend a year, in order to come out ahead and NET over $100,000 a year?

ROI Means NOTHING as long as there is a nice profit!:yes:

What matters most is what you bank.

It has nothing to with different parts of the country. It has to do with different agents.

Agents wash out in my area all the time saying you can't sell FE in this area.

There's a guy posting here now that you get a good ROI in the Florida panhandle but I would bet my house there are many agents there doubling and tripling his production.

I understand you want an average but there is no such thing. But even if there was, who the hell wants to be average?

As far as i'm concerned, If I had to spend $300,000 on Leads in order to Gross $500,000 a year, that is what I would do. No matter how you figure it, there is a $200,000 profit. My question to you is this How much are you willing to spend a year, in order to come out ahead and NET over $100,000 a year? ROI Means NOTHING as long as there is a nice profit!:yes:

Plus the renewals on that $500k. I just don't have the cahunas to spend that much yet.

Back