Leadco.biz health leads, yes or no?

sunmed

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I would love to hear some feedback from those that have used Leadco.biz health leads. I just spoke with Michael, the brother of the owner, Stacey. He said that they are 100% search generated leads and he did indicate that they have a very generous credit policy. He also stated that if I sign up, he will drop the cost to $6.95 per lead from $7.95 per lead. Also, he will waive the set up fee of $39.00. If the leads are worth the money, maybe we can pull together and negotiate a better price. Please provide feedback as to any experience with Leadco.biz whether positive or negative. Thank you for your help in advance!!

Rick

I use them and Stacey seems to be a good guy. I have made many comments about them in prior threads, so instead of rehashing...your best bet is to "Search" the Forum under that topic. There are a lot of comments on this company (more than 50% good, I presume).

Do sample at least $400 of their leads, but spread it out over 6 weeks, and focus on cold-calling business owners as it will bring you much better long-term success. Good Luck.

focus on cold-calling business owners as it will bring you much better long-term success.

What on earth are you smoking?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He said that they are 100% search generated leads and he did indicate that they have a very generous credit policy. He also stated that if I sign up, he will drop the cost to $6.95 per lead from $7.95 per lead. Also, he will waive the set up fee of $39.00.

Anyone can say anything they like. If the leads are so great, why do they need to drop the price?

According to the saying, "the proof of the puddin' is in the eatin."

imho, ALL internet lead vendors have to be approached with a healthy level of skepticism.

Make 'em prove it.

Last edited:
Back