• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Legal Marijuana Equals More Hospital for Seniors

I was stationed in Turkey in late 68 to 70

Craziest port we ever pulled into was Columbo Sri Lanka. 1975 end of Vietnam.

We were the first War Ship to pull in in a few years.

As we were pulling in dead slow. Manning the rails in Whites. There were dozens of little bangka boats in the water. As we part the way, all of these little packets started coming over the rails. We were thinking it was probably candy or girlie bar ads.

Weed, black tar, coke. Craziest week ever.

Thankfully, I think Darwin took that week off.

As we were pulling in dead slow. Manning the rails in Whites. There were dozens of little bangka boats in the water. As we part the way, all of these little packets started coming over the rails. We were thinking it was probably candy or girlie bar ads.

My ping pong ball was pulled around 360 so I missed Vietnam. My best buddy was pulled around number 5 so he went ahead and joined up. He retired not too long ago as a bird Colonel

Yep, anytime you got into a taxi over there the driver would immediately ask if you wanted any hashish habi? I didn't know it for months but Turkey at that time was dead set against any drugs and did arrest one of our security police for possession and sentenced him to life in one of their prisons. I don't know if the U.S. might have intervened to get him released later as I was about to be sent back to the states.

Gummies for me.

Vapes are OK and convenient.

I don't enjoy smoking. Although, ice in a bong helps.

I don't di much in volume anyways.

Inhaling smoke is just unnatural, regardless of the type. But it is a bit nostalgic. Gummies are the way to go.

Marijuana linked to higher medical costs? How do you reduce the risk?

Have 30 Dead & Company shows at the Vegas Sphere with steep seats and baby boomers on THC at 30x the strength of 1969.

It will be fine. C U there
I heard the Phish Live at the Sphere last month was a pretty good show. Did you see what Drew Carey had to say about it? I doubt he was sober
There is no cure however you can treat the symptoms with Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Ice Cream,watching the Ren and Stimpy Show and a listening to Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon followed by a lot of sleep.

Supposedly, taking CBD is an effective strategy if you find yourself in a "poisoned" situation. Now, you have to have it available, and remember to use it, if you are in that state of mind.

Edible products can lead to hallucinations, so you do have to be cautious. I may have accidentally taken 60mg a couple years ago, when I thought it was a 10mg. Reading the label is important. I didnt have any CBD. My wife got the worst of it. A few hours later, all was good.

I find meditation to be the purest form or relaxation these days.

Turkey at that time was dead set against any drugs and did arrest one of our security police for possession and sentenced him to life in one of their prisons.
Yup!

Several of us went behind a bar in Singapore, yeah, uber stupid, to smoke a joint. Then we hear the police coming. I say start peeing and whip it out.
They come around and start yelling something at us. The guy with the joint had crushed it under leaf debris. They don't find it and I just keep saying 'peeing...' the head guy kicks one our guys to the deck and puts a pistol to his head. The rest of us are put to our knees.

Dumb ass kids.

Inhaling smoke is just unnatural, regardless of the type. But it is a bit nostalgic. Gummies are the way to go.

I heard the Phish Live at the Sphere last month was a pretty good show. Did you see what Drew Carey had to say about it? I doubt he was sober

Supposedly, taking CBD is an effective strategy if you find yourself in a "poisoned" situation. Now, you have to have it available, and remember to use it, if you are in that state of mind.

Edible products can lead to hallucinations, so you do have to be cautious. I may have accidentally taken 60mg a couple years ago, when I thought it was a 10mg. Reading the label is important. I didnt have any CBD. My wife got the worst of it. A few hours later, all was good.

I find meditation to be the purest form or relaxation these days.
Twice when I 1st switched to edibles, I took too much and had to lay on the bed for about 2 hours.

Twice when I 1st switched to edibles, I took too much and had to lay on the bed for about 2 hours.

At a Post meeting a couple of us were talking about the new weed scheduling, VA opioids, and the crazy weed strength now.
cone of my young, 40s, Marine buddies started talking about mushrooms. Yeah, that sounds a little scary to me. They would probably find me barking in a tree somewhere.

Back