Legitimate DM and TM Lead Companies?

I believe there is finally a low cost and good quality lead source. They are alternative, in that they only set appointment by cold calling, but they do a real good job. They are called Baja Service Group and there office is in Tijuana, Mexico.

Their agent speak PERFECT English, you would not even be able to tell by speaking to them that they were in Mexico. In fact, a vast majority of them lived in the States. Unlike so many US call centers, BSG has a very upstanding, professional team of callers and part of the reason is that in Mexico, many talented people make on average 200 pesos per day. That is about $16 for 10 hours of work. BSG pays, on average, triple what they would make working for a competitor. This means a lot of quality people seek to work with them, and hence, the high quality of leads they are able to provide.

They are able to do this much cheaper than their US counterparts due to the wages. Even though they pay more than other MEXICAN companies, the still don't have to pay them as much as other AMERICAN companies. They are certainly better than any of the ones I have used in Philippines or India.

You get good service, and high quality leads that are expecting a you to call them back in the next few days. The only negative with this company is that they have a very small sales office. At least half the time you call you will go to voice mail. In their defense, they always call right back and are very professional.

They charge $20 per lead but we found that they have a real good deal FOR NEW FIRST TIME CUSTOMER'S ONLY!!! You can get the leads for only $15!!! The only catch is you have to order a minimum of 25 and prepay. The good news is that once they receive your payment, you got sometimes an entire team of quality sales agents making calls and you get quality leads, and even a copy of the recorded call, for less than half of the price of their competitors like AIC and other high cost, low quality lead sources.

The best way to contact them is to send an email to. [email protected] or call 702-751-2265. MAKE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW IN YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU ARE A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER AND THEY WILL CUT YOU A DEAL!!! THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!

I believe there is finally a low cost and good quality lead source. They are alternative, in that they only set appointment by cold calling, but they do a real good job. They are called Baja Service Group and there office is in Tijuana, Mexico.

Their agent speak PERFECT English, you would not even be able to tell by speaking to them that they were in Mexico. In fact, a vast majority of them lived in the States. Unlike so many US call centers, BSG has a very upstanding, professional team of callers and part of the reason is that in Mexico, many talented people make on average 200 pesos per day. That is about $16 for 10 hours of work. BSG pays, on average, triple what they would make working for a competitor. This means a lot of quality people seek to work with them, and hence, the high quality of leads they are able to provide.

They are able to do this much cheaper than their US counterparts due to the wages. Even though they pay more than other MEXICAN companies, the still don't have to pay them as much as other AMERICAN companies. They are certainly better than any of the ones I have used in Philippines or India.

You get good service, and high quality leads that are expecting a you to call them back in the next few days. The only negative with this company is that they have a very small sales office. At least half the time you call you will go to voice mail. In their defense, they always call right back and are very professional.

They charge $20 per lead but we found that they have a real good deal FOR NEW FIRST TIME CUSTOMER'S ONLY!!! You can get the leads for only $15!!! The only catch is you have to order a minimum of 25 and prepay. The good news is that once they receive your payment, you got sometimes an entire team of quality sales agents making calls and you get quality leads, and even a copy of the recorded call, for less than half of the price of their competitors like AIC and other high cost, low quality lead sources.

The best way to contact them is to send an email to. [email protected] or call 702-751-2265. MAKE SURE TO LET THEM KNOW IN YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU ARE A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER AND THEY WILL CUT YOU A DEAL!!! THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!

The American lead companies are around $20 per lead. So how is this such a great deal? They are paying the caller $1.60 per lead and charging the agent $20? Sounds likes a great deal for them! How long have you worked there or owned the company?

I do not work there, nor do I own the company. I happen to know they pay them a minimum of $7. I have a daughter-in -law that works there. They do it through several virtual office setups and callers work from their homes. Thank you for your comment.

Are you really that dense, that you think that anybody reading this won't know that you work for this outfit? You're dumber than you think the people that read this are!:skeptical::laugh:

I doubt the perfect English part. I spent between 6 and 9 months in TJ over the last 3 years for some side work I was doing. ( I am a donkey breeder) and even the fluent ones still have little iterations in their speech where you can tell they aren't in the states, not unlike the Phillipinos. That being said, $10 is the most I would pay.

I doubt the perfect English part. I spent between 6 and 9 months in TJ over the last 3 years for some side work I was doing. ( I am a donkey breeder) and even the fluent ones still have little iterations in their speech where you can tell they aren't in the states, not unlike the Phillipinos. That being said, $10 is the most I would pay.

I always wondered where the Donkey from those Mexican Donkey shows came from ;)

Back