Lets talk Leads- FB leads (My honest opinion)

insuranced2d

Expert
Facebook leads in my honest opinion are the best leads you can get. Because they're right towards the end of their sales cycle and warm enough to actually buy- whether for final expense, or mortgage or whatever.

I bought 150 facebook leads from this company Think Expansion, which had a bit of an interesting technique, and out of all of them I closed 7 of them on the first shot, and I've got quite a few in my pipeline.

I think this was great because the prospecting was down to a minimal, but I mean not magic! NOT MAGIC! But I think it was decent for a guy selling whole life. What do you all think? What's been your experience?

Not sure why you would say those FB leads are any good if you have only sold 7 out of 150. That is only a 4% close ratio.

And...what's the real cost/deal after factoring in your time...and your sanity...

at $10/lead = $1500/7 = $214...+ time?
at $8/lead = $1200/7 = $171... + time?
at god forbid $20/lead (because they're oh so awesome) = $3000/7 = $429... + time?

Not sure why you would say those FB leads are any good if you have only sold 7 out of 150. That is only a 4% close ratio.
Well consider this gentlemen, only 2% of any list closes on the first call. Everyone else you have to follow up with 8-12 times before closing a deal.

And...what's the real cost/deal after factoring in your time...and your sanity...

at $10/lead = $1500/7 = $214...+ time?
at $8/lead = $1200/7 = $171... + time?
at god forbid $20/lead (because they're oh so awesome) = $3000/7 = $429... + time?
Well bro even if I deal with your trash commercial TV leads I would still have to follow up with them to close the business, pass them through under writing and deal with no money no time no longer interested objections.

It's not bad, that's just the way God intended the leads and sales game is all, its just reality.

Facebook leads in my honest opinion are the best leads you can get. Because they're right towards the end of their sales cycle and warm enough to actually buy- whether for final expense, or mortgage or whatever.

I bought 150 facebook leads from this company Think Expansion, which had a bit of an interesting technique, and out of all of them I closed 7 of them on the first shot, and I've got quite a few in my pipeline.

I think this was great because the prospecting was down to a minimal, but I mean not magic! NOT MAGIC! But I think it was decent for a guy selling whole life. What do you all think? What's been your experience?

7 of 150 sucks - unless you paying like $2 per lead

Back