Lets talk Leads- FB leads (My honest opinion)

Yes there will be recordings on every prequalified leads it may be warm transfer or appointment. Also there will be a disclosure to ensure compliant to call them again or to be transfer from insurance agent.
Care to post a sample lead from start to finish here? Might be good for your business if they are good quality

then obviously you've never experienced the joy of being the cat....

Anyone still buying leads is behind in today's game. Fact.

We were all there once. The goal should be to develop your own marketing and leadgen which imo is best done digitally these days.

My client acquisition cost is a fraction of your cost per call, and it takes me an average of 20 minutes to write each deal since I only talk to clients ready to enroll.

Welcome to the digital revolution. Have fun playing w your phones and paying for someone else's marketing though :)

Goodnight children. I have a booked schedule tomorrow, again. This cat needs some sleep.

PS, learn to code.

Welcome to the digital revolution. Have fun playing w your phones and paying for someone else's marketing though :)

Goodnight children. I have a booked schedule tomorrow, again. This cat needs some sleep.

Rest well, and pray I never get in front of your clients, cause your 20 minutes won't be enough to save that sale. ;)

Anyone still buying leads is behind in today's game. Fact.

We were all there once. The goal should be to develop your own marketing and leadgen which imo is best done digitally these days.

My client acquisition cost is a fraction of your cost per call, and it takes me an average of 20 minutes to write each deal since I only talk to clients ready to enroll.

PS, learn to code.

I'm not here to get into a fencing match with you but what I'm hearing you're saying is that the $millions/day spent on television commercials during AEP by the MA carriers and the MA lead gen agencies (remember every commercial was another MA) was a total waste of their money? I guess you must be that much more ahead of the curve - these companies are all idiots to spend that kind of dough on lead gen? Those MA calls from the TV ads were getting fully sucked up at over $65/call...

And wow - "20 minutes to write each deal". That's superstar level work. Congrats!
And "only talk to Client's ready to enroll" - sounds like you're doing some big MA business? Awesome that you can explain everything to them and put them into the right plan so quickly...Maybe I should be rethinking FE vs. MA...

So, what's your website that's creating all these leads? I'm no coder but maybe you can share it with us so we can see how you rank in search and for what keywords - to inspire all of us to go digital?

Like Anthony Martin (choicemutual.com) says - he's not afraid to show us what he's accomplished...because we'll probably never make the effort to replicate it...

Thanks for your insight and good luck today with your schedule.

Rest well, and pray I never get in front of your clients, cause your 20 minutes won't be enough to save that sale. ;)

Some of them will leave me for sure. Ill close 4 more so idc anyways. Most won't leave though, but not because they are loyal to me exactly.

Rather my entire funnel is a soft sell edutainment experience. I never bother them or push a prospect, and always try to leave them w a deeper understanding of insurance.

20 minutes is my personal interaction time w them while writing the policy, as the customer experience is all automated

these companies are all idiots to spend that kind of dough on lead gen?

Point flew right over your head.

Branding, marketing and leadgen are exactly where $$$ should be spent.

Buying leads from someone else is a stepping stone for those agents who aren't there yet

Back