• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Life Insurance Plan? Need Advice Please!

"We do not need to get hung up on this topic as all things for me now are already in place and they will be put in place when I get my license."

Well good luck then. It just seems like you want to enter the horse carriage business in the auto age. Making a career out of health insurance sales might not be what you think it is. But hey, best of luck.

"We do not need to get hung up on this topic as all things for me now are already in place and they will be put in place when I get my license."

Well good luck then. It just seems like you want to enter the horse carriage business in the auto age. Making a career out of health insurance sales might not be what you think it is. But hey, best of luck.

I'll have you know, those were some of the finest buggy whips ever made.

That could be, Peter. Seems every BD interprets the compliance rules their own way.

If is so nice now to not be sure and not care...I would love to see FINRA police itself as ruthlessly as it fines brokers causing no harm to clients.

If is so nice now to not be sure and not care...I would love to see FINRA police itself as ruthlessly as it fines brokers causing no harm to clients.

As Rick always preached. FINRA is not about protecting the public. It is about protecting B/Ds from getting sued.

Nope....FINRA is a private entity which has to operate in the black and has a profit motive.

Not exactly. FINRA is the designated SRO for the industry. To be a B/D or a RR, you have to belong. So they don't have to be profitable in the normal sense.

Don't forget, it is the B/Ds that run FINRA.

Back