Life of the Southwest

Mr. Bill

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone have any feedback on this company? Good, bad, indifferent? I've heard they start contracting at 75% - is that true? Thanks

I have a contract with LSW...I could not tell you what they start at I have 90% life and 11% on there top annuity product.

We broker LSW. I cannot post on here what we pay, but if you want to drop me a line I'll send you our top schedule.

LSW has an excelltn indexed product with some built-in riders to help close a sale. It's definitely worth looking into.

We broker LSW. I cannot post on here what we pay, but if you want to drop me a line I'll send you our top schedule.

LSW has an excelltn indexed product with some built-in riders to help close a sale. It's definitely worth looking into.

Is there a law against you posting top or normal commissions?

I take it you are feeling better T.L?

Yes, and thank you for asking. After sleeping :SLEEP: for the better part of the week, today was the first day this week I have really ventured out. However, I am a bit tired tonight. Got sunburned on the face pretty bad today during three baseball games...two with my 8 year old and one with my 12 year old. But, that's ok...3 games, three wins. ;)

As for my pointed remark above...I pride myself in being able to spit nails even at my lowest point.

Back