• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

List of Carriers that Don't Require Face to Face

I replaced the foresters because the lady had copd and it was graded and she didn't know it and I got her level with trans. Replacing senior life needs no explanation .

I replaced the foresters because the lady had copd and it was graded and she didn't know it and I got her level with trans. Replacing senior life needs no explanation .

Well then you did her a great service! Your replacement would have occurred even if the app had been done face to face ;)

You are right about SL tho. No explanation needed :)

I just can't see tele sales sticking on Fe. I've run into several senior life and forester tele sales I've replaced. It's tough enough with these broke derelicts face to face much less on the phone. 1/2 of them can't even talk.

Yup. And FE people do not have have computers, much less internet access. FE people do not have cell phones, much less text. FE people do not buy they have to be sold. FE people are all just ignorant dead beats that will send in another dozen DM replies this year. FE internet leads will never work. DM is the only way to sell FE and that has to be F2F. I completely agree. Same thing with those stupid companies that have all those TV commercials. Waste of money.

Edit: I do not sell FE

Yup. And FE people do not have have computers, much less internet access. FE people do not have cell phones, much less text. FE people do not buy they have to be sold. FE people are all just ignorant dead beats that will send in another dozen DM replies this year. FE internet leads will never work. DM is the only way to sell FE and that has to be F2F. I completely agree. Same thing with those stupid companies that have all those TV commercials. Waste of money.

The last part was evident by the first part.

Yes, it is crystal clear now:D:yes:

Please introduce me to a super successful($30k/month) telesales guy and show me his persistency. I'm all ears.All I know is 95% of the people I sell have no computers are email.

Please introduce me to a super successful($30k/month) telesales guy and show me his persistency. I'm all ears.All I know is 95% of the people I sell have no computers are email.

Half of them dont even know what "facebook" is either. Here is my new saying:

"Cross selling anything to a FE prospect dont work, cross selling something to a Medsupp prospect works sometimes"

Back