Listshack Pro website issues

You can put a stop pay at the bank......or if it's coming off of a debit card, cancel the card. I know it's a PITA to do, but Josh doesn't have to be involved to get it cancelled.

Well I did do that after the second time. Cost me $35 and a replacement card fee. So who is responsible for that?

Sorry if you’re on Facebook posting rants and this and that and reading messages and not replying to member who are paying him money for a service he isn’t providing, that’s fraud.

It’s been over a month. No fix. No response. Nothing.

There is also the possibility that nothing went wrong with Josh’s mental faculties; that it’s purely a physical problem that may have led to him not staying on top of things. Or maybe things just went to hell while he was somehow out of commission. I’m just not sure why there needs to be a rush to judgement. There’s no pattern of deception that anybody can point to. To the contrary, everybody says he’s always been a stand up guy. I’m taking what he says at face value because he’s never given anybody any reason to think otherwise. (But, again, I’ve got no dog in this particular hunt, so...)

I wish Josh the best. He was always Josh, but he also meant well and tried to do right by people.

There was another person on this forum who I and a few others had done business with. He also did a disappearing act. It turns out, he had a serious medical condition as well and once it was treated he was better. He never got back to who he was before and never really returned to the forum, but at least he was able to move forward with his life.

I hope Josh is able to get whatever it is under control and I have no doubt he will make it right with everyone as soon as he is able.

So in this situation, which sounds like he was arrested and has been out for a while now, you FIX IT and stand up like a Man for your customers ASAP. At the very least, and I'm talking the smallest thing you do is send out an email blast to contact them and let them know there are major issues. I certainly have received NO communication whatsoever. So why should people trust him now?

But If you can post on FB that you got arrested and whatever else, you're reading people's messages that are sent to you, then you should have the common decency to alert every single person who gave you money to help support your lifestyle and who's CC information that you have on file as to what's going on. THAT'S what should have been done.
Some good points.

I'd give my experience with ListShack an A+, but I haven't used them in several years, and it looks like things have changed and they've gone downhill.

Whether it's a health problem, a meth problem or not living within his means (Aston Martin)...there are lots of things that could lead to someone's personality change. People can be very forgiving if you're honest and come clean with them. :yes:

What you said about Josh posting on Facebook, makes me look at this a little differently. If he can post about it on Facebook...he can post about it on here. He did get a lot of business from this Forum.

Well I did do that after the second time. Cost me $35 and a replacement card fee. So who is responsible for that?

Sorry if you’re on Facebook posting rants and this and that and reading messages and not replying to member who are paying him money for a service he isn’t providing, that’s fraud.

It’s been over a month. No fix. No response. Nothing.

Good point

Some good points.

I'd give my experience with ListShack an A+, but I haven't used them in several years, and it looks like things have changed and they've gone downhill.

Whether it's a health problem, a meth problem or not living within his means (Aston Martin)...there are lots of things that could lead to someone's personality change. People can be very forgiving if you're honest and come clean with them. :yes:

What you said about Josh posting on Facebook, makes me look at this a little differently. If he can post about it on Facebook...he can post about it on here. He did get a lot of business from this Forum.
I have to agree that FaceBook is not a very adult way to communicate with business people about serious service problems. It’s great for marketing, and light communications such as info about a new product, etc. But not so great for actually communicating. (The way FB picks and chooses what shows up in your feed, seems kind of foolish to believe that all of your customers will even see it!)

Precisely. I can see why people wish to debate from extremes ("oh what if he has a huge health problem, mental illness, <insert here>) only to the extent that it's exhausting all benefits of doubt. However that form of argument is always the weakest method of debate in any situation, particularly when a good chunk of evidence is coming up to the contrary.

Hey I wish him the best. Stand up and be a Man and come clean to your customers, and the sooner the better. That's the best step anyone could take in this situation, regardless of how hard it might be.

Zero communication only makes you look guilty.

By all appearances, if he could

Well, there is the issue ... would he if he could? Is it a fact that he can't, or is it he simply won't?

Look, I hope he's ok. We all like him. But I also get how these folks feel who have had their accounts dinged over and over again with no service feek as well.

I don't know why they let it go, to tell you the truth. I think I'd have had no problem putting a stop to it. But it really shouldn't be up to the customer to go to extraordinary lengths to put a stop to a draft. And unless he is dead or in a coma, there is no excuse not to have had some communication with his customers.

About 13 years ago I was running a business, and I had an accident that broke an ankle and twisted up the other one. I had customers waiting for services to be delivered and my injuries screwed up the works for several days. But every single one of my affected customers got a call while I was still in the emergency room letting them know what was going on, that there'd be a delay, and that any request for a refund would be promptly processed. It's just the way things ought to be done.

would he if he could? Is it a fact that he can't, or is it he simply won't?

No one knows . . .

But it does seem odd how everything came tumbling down in what seems to be a matter of a few days.

SSL certificate expires . . . website / data corrupted . . . phones not being answered or calls not returned . . .

Yet he has time to post an odd story/excuse on FB, but nothing here . . . and nothing communicated to his clients.

If he could post a detailed account of his situation on FB but is unable (or unwilling) to send a notice to his clients, well, that doesn't look so good.

Any of us who use email for client communications have the ability to send out a mass email to all our clients in a matter of minute.

Yo, I am sick, can't work. hope to be back soon.

How difficult is that?

Well, there is the issue ... would he if he could? Is it a fact that he can't, or is it he simply won't?

Look, I hope he's ok. We all like him. But I also get how these folks feel who have had their accounts dinged over and over again with no service feek as well.

I don't know why they let it go, to tell you the truth. I think I'd have had no problem putting a stop to it. But it really shouldn't be up to the customer to go to extraordinary lengths to put a stop to a draft. And unless he is dead or in a coma, there is no excuse not to have had some communication with his customers.

About 13 years ago I was running a business, and I had an accident that broke an ankle and twisted up the other one. I had customers waiting for services to be delivered and my injuries screwed up the works for several days. But every single one of my affected customers got a call while I was still in the emergency room letting them know what was going on, that there'd be a delay, and that any request for a refund would be promptly processed. It's just the way things ought to be done.

I know nothing about Josh's situation, so I'm not even going to speculate as to what is going on. In the one I mentioned earlier, the person was diagnosed with a mental illness. Which in some ways is harder to manage and even harder to explain. It's one thing to call up and say, "Hey, I broke my ankle." versus, "Hey, I was just diagnosed as bipolar, severe depression, what have you."

Again, no idea what is going on with Josh. But the Facebook post that was posted here does not seem the product of a stable mind. Josh was always very liberal for this forum and certainly had his own views, but in general, he seemed very stable and rational to me. The weird post from the other day does not seem the product of a stable mind.

Back