Looking for New Job

gregmills

I just interviewed with Americian Life in FL and am pretty sure they will offer me a position, Has anyone worked for them, how are they as a company they have a great recruiting program but having been a recruitor myself still a little sceptical.

If you use the search function you'll find some info about them.

I started with them and made $7k my first month in the business. That's the exception, but it can be a great place to learn.

I just interviewed with Americian Life in FL and am pretty sure they will offer me a position, Has anyone worked for them, how are they as a company they have a great recruiting program but having been a recruitor myself still a little sceptical.

Is it ok to post for a job in this forum?????????

Not sure what you mean. Job wanted or job offered? Offers do go in the offers section.

Was that American Income Life or Amerilife. They both suck, because you are captive to them, but the latter sucks worse. There are plenty of threads on the forum offering advice about both.

Being captive with a good field trainer is the best
thing that can happen to a new agent.

That is probably the smartest thing you've said on here.

Sadly, there are not many good field trainers left in the insurance business.

That is a big problem.

It is a huge problem. And to relate it to another thread, it is why we have so many people constantly asking the most basic of questions on here. Their GA/IMO/Agency never bothered to impart the knowledge upon them.

Back