Looking for Setters Life

I guess he forgot that he always tells the new guys not to do business with the PMers because they've got something to hide. Wonder what he's hiding.:twitchy:

Newby doesn't Private Message. I respond when people pm me but marketers that initiate pm's to people on forums are always the worst snakes looking for suckers. If a marketer can't tell what he offers on the open forum then the reason is pretty obvious.

Had two cases yesterday out of five where I was glad to have Settlers. A chewer who I could give non-smoker rates. And a 35 year old with seizures and bi-polar. So yes, I do like Settlers.

Newby doesn't Private Message. I respond when people pm me but marketers that initiate pm's to people on forums are always the worst snakes looking for suckers. If a marketer can't tell what he offers on the open forum then the reason is pretty obvious.

Had two cases yesterday out of five where I was glad to have Settlers. A chewer who I could give non-smoker rates. And a 35 year old with seizures and bi-polar. So yes, I do like Settlers.

I was joking because you hadn't responded yet. Rouse joked that you'd PMed instead. I'm going to write a Settlers myself this morning on a 36 year old. Probably the 20 Pay.

I was joking because you hadn't responded yet. Rouse joked that you'd PMed instead. I'm going to write a Settlers myself this morning on a 36 year old. Probably the 20 Pay.

I figure if someone has been reading the forum for over a few minutes and doesn't know that Newby is a good guy to go to for Settlers contracts...well I just can't even imagine a world where that is possible.

Back