• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Looking for Some Final Expense Contracts

And plus a lot of good agents will fail on low contracts that would have made it if he gave them higher comp. Hell I couldn't make it on 60% and I know how to sell.

Dude - I know plenty of captive Agents that would love to have 60% + bonus . . .

edit: but i don't think 70 percent with leads and appointments is that low?

So - you agree?

Ahh the old take me to all of your family and friends while we wait on your appointment so I can show you how to sell them and I make all the money.

Great start to your new business.

They will make the same 60% + Bonus as with any client. My net after all expenses and commissions is only projected to be about 12.5% with a 10% fund for debt. It's going to take lots of volume and clean business for me to make that million in 2018 . . .

Dude - I know plenty of captive Agents that would love to have 60% + bonus . . .

So - you agree?

They will make the same 60% + Bonus as with any client. My net after all expenses and commissions is only projected to be about 12.5% with a 10% fund for debt. It's going to take lots of volume and clean business for me to make that million in 2018 . . .

I have come to realize now that you are just completely trolling everyone. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to be as clueless as you. Good luck in your new 2017 game plan you come up with tomorrow! I would wish you good luck in the current one, but today's almost over and I know by the time you read this you will have already came up with a new one.

So - you agree?

I missed the post right before mine. No i don't agree with riding around with warm market. You are trolling. I always should trust my gut. Kudos lol masterfullly done.

----------

I have come to realize now that you are just completely trolling everyone. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to be as clueless as you. Good luck in your new 2017 game plan you come up with tomorrow! I would wish you good luck in the current one, but today's almost over and I know by the time you read this you will have already came up with a new one.

He really is the definition of a perfect troll. He hits all points and manages to control thread after thread.

Thanks Ben. The plan is complete. Today was proof. Called my data per training and created 4 leads that resulted in 2 appointments which resulted in a $700 AP sale. Recruited a new Agent for the Lead Program and sent an Agent up the pole for high contracts.

2017 is going to be awesome.

----------

I missed the post right before mine. No i don't agree with riding around with warm market.

I meant that do you agree that a 70%+ contract with leads was not low?

----------

He really is the definition of a perfect troll. He hits all points and manages to control thread after thread.

It's my IQ. I can't help it . . .

Thanks Ben. The plan is complete. Today was proof. Called my data per training and created 4 leads that resulted in 2 appointments which resulted in a $700 AP sale. Recruited a new Agent for the Lead Program and sent an Agent up the pole for high contracts.

----------

I've said before I think 60- 70 percent can be good if you are getting 20-25 DM leads a week. Depends on the individual. I don't think that should be long term though.

And you really are good....you've brought up veterans, brought up everything this board hates, posting a google map pic...you have caused numerous paragraph posts...caused people to defend you...including me haha

----------

----------

It's my IQ. I can't help it . . .

So something barely worked ONCE and now it's set in stone?

So something barely worked ONCE and now it's set in stone?

Barely? That was the perfect mix that we are going to easily duplicate.

Lead Generator calls a few hundred numbers over a 4 hour period. Creates 4 solid contacts resulting in 2 solid Appointments that create 1 above average sale.

This is exactly what we will be duplicating in mass . . .

Heck - I did it solo today.

Agents that do it solo earn additional base and bonus %'s . . .

the best way to eliminate risk is to not hire anyone

the second best way to eliminate risk is to hire qualified people after 2-3 interviews with good backgrounds/credit scores which is more difficult and time consuming but totally worth it. You don't "build" as quickly but at the end of it you have real money.

You mean employees.. likely will have to pay a salary to have employees.

ha - everybody is a 1099 Independent contractor . . . Commissioned Only.

Half the imo's on here are looking to 'hire' employees but not call them that or pay them a salary. Many want ownership and all your contracts under them, I'm like lolno

Back