Make an Extra $30k Per Year

I second it. I also Believe the OP.

I have some fantastic rock star agents that throw the conventional wisdom out the window and do everything out of the box.

Work week is Thursday thru Sunday 8am-9pm each day.

Here is the difference, these guys write on average $20k a week. Most do not.

Sooo, maybe it is more about the work ethic the OP is showing and deserves the benefit of more praise than Lazy comments of those who limit themselves.

Sad to say, I believed the OP just because I know that anything is possible when you have a strong work ethic and are willing to do whatever it takes.

The reality is that my wife and I often have our first appointment @ 8am

With that being said, there actually are those of us that leave the house @ 5:30am and don't get home until 7-9pm, 2-3 days a week

My father use to leave the house @ 7am to set up an outside bar at Gulfstream Race Track, bartend all day, then close down, only to get home @7pm

He did it 5 days a week, never had a credit card, and paid cash for our house and cars. When he passed away, I inherited the house that my wife and I now live in. When I tell people that we live in a $9,500 house, people laugh, but that is what he paid pre-construction in 1961

I think it's kinda sad how lazy our society has become and I find it really insulting when someone mocks those of us that do what it takes to be successful.

I know a little fellow that would make fun of your $9500 home. Of course he lives in a 5500 sq ft home, {never mind that sq footage includes the yard}, and he has 2 new cars that he just bought to replace the 2 new cars he bought last week.

He just moved into a new and bigger office this month because the new and bigger office he moved into last month wasn't new and bigger anymore.

When he climbs up a ladder to look out the windows of his mansion he looks over a magnificent golf course next door. Never mind that it's miniature golf.:1wink:

But they give him access for free and he even has his own golf cart. He thinks it makes him special since it says "Big Wheel" on the side.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I would take paid for over not any day of the week. Wealth is about what you accumulate, not what you spend.

Now my wife on the other hand.........

Last edited:
Normally I don't give away these secrets but since I'm feeling more compassion these days after watching the movie Fireproof I'll let you in on something

In the past I had my appointment setter start me off at 9am. Usually I'd go knock out my first $1500 ap on that first "sit" and get off to a fast morning start. Then one day I realized that if I was out at the bar til 4am I might as well just stay up and run appointments starting at 8am. Boom! Added another 5-7 policies per week. I figured if 8am worked then why not 6am???? It took some convincing but now my appointment setter is able to fit me In 18 appointments per day based on the new 6am start to my sales day. God is great and to all you newer agents out there I challenge you to watch Fireproof w/ Kirk Cameron and find new meaning to what you define as hard work. Time to hit my first appointment in about 15 minutes. God bless

Cyborg - your sage-like final expense advice rivals even some of the better final expense prospecting advice available.

It's a tough decision; which FE Prospecting Method is best?

Who could argue with the profitable advice of Prospecting Nursing Homes? Especially working a list of seniors on Hospice Care; nothing like being on Death's Doorstep to frame the need for burial insurance.

You guys that believe Cyborg need to sharpen your skepticism saw a bit more.

I know a little fellow that would make fun of your $9500 home. Of course he lives in a 5500 sq ft home, {never mind that sq footage includes the yard}, and he has 2 new cars that he just bought to replace the 2 new cars he bought last week.

He just moved into a new and bigger office this month because the new and bigger office he moved into last month wasn't new and bigger anymore.

When he climbs up a ladder to look out the windows of his mansion he looks over a magnificent golf course next door. Never mind that it's miniature golf.:1wink:

But they give him access to free and he even has his own golf cart. He thinks it makes him special since it says "Big Wheel" on the side.:biggrin:
Never knew you had a creative side! :noteworthy::):)

But they give him access to free and he even has his own golf cart. He thinks it makes him special since it says "Big Wheel" on the side.:biggrin:

By golly...you do have a sense of humor JD. That was hilarious! Hmmm, wonder who you could be talking about that lives in Ohio? I'll give it a wee bit of thought and maybe I can come up with the answer in a little bit.:laugh:

Sad to say, I believed the OP just because I know that anything is possible when you have a strong work ethic and are willing to do whatever it takes.

The reality is that my wife and I often have our first appointment @ 8am

With that being said, there actually are those of us that leave the house @ 5:30am and don't get home until 7-9pm, 2-3 days a week

My father use to leave the house @ 7am to set up an outside bar at Gulfstream Race Track, bartend all day, then close down, only to get home @7pm

He did it 5 days a week, never had a credit card, and paid cash for our house and cars. When he passed away, I inherited the house that my wife and I now live in. When I tell people that we live in a $9,500 house, people laugh, but that is what he paid pre-construction in 1961

I think it's kinda sad how lazy our society has become and I find it really insulting when someone mocks those of us that do what it takes to be successful.

I didnt mean to offend ya! Sorry if I did, I was mocking him bc I assumed he was being sarcastic. Given a choice, I would rather work 9am-9pm than 6am-6pm. I ran my last appointment yesterday from 730-930pm, however I dont usually do that on a friday night!

We could all start work earlier and work later, and make more each year, but we have to remember the story that rousemark shared a couple weeks ago and remember to "Take time to do a little fishing"

Back