Manhattan (CUL) Dental, Vision, Hearing Rate Increse

In general, I agree that they may have jumped into this market without doing their homework... alternatively, they may have done what many carriers do and that is to take an aggressive position to build their base. In any event, most of the carriers charge based on UCR and CUL's pricing is still pretty good. Further, you cannot ignore the value of the hearing benefit with this plan. Until I hear clients complaining about claims (and I have not), I still rank this plan pretty high.

Getting the other eye done this morning.. Had a problem with the right one.. Was allergic to the drops they gave me to use.. :sad:

Just curious, did you get the toric lenses that Dave020 has talked about, or did you just do the standard ones?

Just curious, did you get the toric lenses that Dave020 has talked about, or did you just do the standard ones?
Regular.. Now I will have to get new glasses as my old ones make everything blurry. I can now see at a distance without glass about the same as I could with my old glasses.. Still need glasses for close-up.. reading, etc.

Regular.. Now I will have to get new glasses as my old ones make everything blurry. I can now see at a distance without glass about the same as I could with my old glasses.. Still need glasses for close-up.. reading, etc.

Thank you for the feedback.

Latest posts

Back