Med Supp IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you trying to say? Do you even read what you are about to post?

----------

You never responded in the other thread about your beef with JacobTN. I'm starting to think you are just here to stir the pot.

I think I was pretty clear. I came back and said hatred was a strong word to use in regard to you. That's called owning your sh1t. I used a word to describe how I thought you felt about Chris. I then came back and said, wait a minute, that's too harsh of a word to use. How you take it from there is on you.

As for my not responding about jacob, that is my prerogative. We each have our minds made up about him. You were clear that I couldn't ruin it for you so what's the point? Jacob knows as do some other folks here.

As for me being here just to stir the pot, sure, that's what my 5,000+ posts are. Just stirring the pot.

----------

Is that not what you did about Fortune???

And I came back and owned mine. Said it was too harsh a word. You?[/QUOTE]

----------

who knew?...I didn't know the Senior forum offered the same Jerry Springer entertainment as the FE forum. carry on boys....

It normally doesn't. But look at some of the names on this thread and then on the FE threads. I think there is some overlap.

I think I was pretty clear. I came back and said hatred was a strong word to use in regard to you. That's called owning your sh1t. I used a word to describe how I thought you felt about Chris. I then came back and said, wait a minute, that's too harsh of a word to use. How you take it from there is on you. As for my not responding about jacob, that is my prerogative. We each have our minds made up about him. You were clear that I couldn't ruin it for you so what's the point? Jacob knows as do some other folks here. As for me being here just to stir the pot, sure, that's what my 5,000+ posts are. Just stirring the pot. ---------- And I came back and owned mine. Said it was too harsh a word. You?
---------- It normally doesn't. But look at some of the names on this thread and then on the FE threads. I think there is some overlap.[/QUOTE]

I was too harsh with you. Let's hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back