Med Supp Only

I take care of Med Sup, Med Advantage and Part D plans. I do it to offer full service to my clients. I see no reason to leave commission dollars on the table.
If you don't fully service and help your clients someone else may and invariably switch them to a different plan or sell them life, final expense, an annuity or some other product. It is not difficult to navigate these plans. I run the drugs on Medicare.gov and then on the calculator of the particular plan I intend to use.

I take care of Med Sup, Med Advantage and Part D plans. I do it to offer full service to my clients. I see no reason to leave commission dollars on the table.
If you don't fully service and help your clients someone else may and invariably switch them to a different plan or sell them life, final expense, an annuity or some other product. It is not difficult to navigate these plans. I run the drugs on Medicare.gov and then on the calculator of the particular plan I intend to use.

And how many clients do you service?

It really depends upon the meds they take, if any. A dedicated agent should be knowledgeable about the plans and be willing to help them; otherwise, someone else may one day step through their door and get the rest of their business--and their referrals. Be the "GO TO" guy.

THIS ^^^ right there is exactly my motto. I'm not a Medicare Supplement Agent or a Medicare Advantage Agent... I'm a Medicare Agent, period. I know the pros/cons of selling each one, but I make sure ea & every client knows about both before making a decision.

THIS ^^^ right there is exactly my motto. I'm not a Medicare Supplement Agent or a Medicare Advantage Agent... I'm a Medicare Agent, period. I know the pros/cons of selling each one, but I make sure ea & every client knows about both before making a decision.

Better yet, be a Senior Market agent where you can do other things besides Mediare Supps or Med Advantage.

Better yet, be a Senior Market agent where you can do other things besides Mediare Supps or Med Advantage.

Along the same lines yeah....but I wouldnt say a Medicare agent HAS to offer other services, but to me, they should offer ALL Medicare options.

I do offer FE & Retirement rollovers beyond Medicare, but thats it.

Along the same lines yeah....but I wouldnt say a Medicare agent HAS to offer other services, but to me, they should offer ALL Medicare options. I do offer FE & Retirement rollovers beyond Medicare, but thats it.

Do you have securities license for rollovers? How about selling annuities and. LTC?

Back