Med Supp Preset Appointments

BamaGator

Anyone have a good resource for Medicare preset appointments? I have seen a couple on line but I don't how good the return on investment would be.

Depending on how well your established, your best return will probably be just hiring a part-time telemarketer.

Depending on how well your established, your best return will probably be just hiring a part-time telemarketer.

I agree. When paying per-lead to a lead generation organization, the emphasis is on quantity instead of quality. The only way to really control the quality is when you have hired the telemarketer yourself. Yes, it is trial and error until you get the right person, but the payoff is enormous.

Plus, you skip the middle man and are not paying inflated prices for the same lead. You can also outsource the telemarketing to someone overseas with telemarketing experience they've gained from a call center environment but they want to now work from home. It is a challenge to find just the right person, but once you do it puts your business into second gear quickly, and you are never wondering who your next conversation will be.

I firmly believe that it is far more important for MY time to be speaking with someone who is interested, qualified to change, and wants my help, rather than just someone who indicates a timid positive reply that so many lead companies look for in order to sell that as a lead.

I agree. When paying per-lead to a lead generation organization, the emphasis is on quantity instead of quality. The only way to really control the quality is when you have hired the telemarketer yourself. Yes, it is trial and error until you get the right person, but the payoff is enormous.

Plus, you skip the middle man and are not paying inflated prices for the same lead. You can also outsource the telemarketing to someone overseas with telemarketing experience they've gained from a call center environment but they want to now work from home. It is a challenge to find just the right person, but once you do it puts your business into second gear quickly, and you are never wondering who your next conversation will be.

I firmly believe that it is far more important for MY time to be speaking with someone who is interested, qualified to change, and wants my help, rather than just someone who indicates a timid positive reply that so many lead companies look for in order to sell that as a lead.

If anyone knows of an experienced medicare telemarketer who wants some more hours please pm me...

Try some of the freelancing sites out there like elance.com or odesk. I do believe there are telemarketers on both sites, and you can do some homework on them as well from reviews.

Back