Medicare URL for sale

I have a URL that someone can buy if they think it will be useful. I have retired and will never use it.
The URL is medicaretaker.com. I was going to set up a set-up a site named "MediCaretaker" but I just never got around to it.

If you would like a URL with "medicare" in the name let me know. You can send an email with an offer to [email protected].

Trying to scam some misinformed agents out of some quick cash to correct your bad investment?

Seems like that was bought by eHealth a few years back. They probably bought some of Hunter's art work, hoping that would save them.
In all honesty, every time they show Hunter’s artwork it looks just as artsy as stuff that really does sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars by real artists. Who can tell the difference?

I have a URL that someone can buy if they think it will be useful. I have retired and will never use it.
The URL is medicaretaker.com. I was going to set up a set-up a site named "MediCaretaker" but I just never got around to it.

If you would like a URL with "medicare" in the name let me know. You can send an email with an offer to [email protected].

proposed adding a new paragraph (xix) to § 422.2262(a)(1) and a new (xviii) to § 423.2262(a)(1), which specifically prohibits the use of the Medicare name, CMS logo, or products or information issued by the Federal Government, including the Medicare card, in a misleading manner. We acknowledge that reasons exist to use the Medicare card image, which we will permit with authorization from CMS.

I dont get why the domain would be worth anything. Regs aside, its a blank page with zero domain authority. No different than paying $10 for your own domain name.

Maybe there is a bit of value by having medicare in the name... seems like more of a liability now with new regs coming down.

But that is like saying a domain is worth money just because life insurance is in the name.... its not.

Last edited:
Ok, rushing to buy my new domain, MedicareUndertaker.com, and I will only advertise Medicare (Prior Authorization Wait for Approval Until Your Die) Advantage plans on it.
WereWolf_a_sick_old_man_in_a_hospital_bed_cinematic--seed123---_0c6f6354-21db-4f1d-8425-93b417416f5d.png

I dont get why the domain would be worth anything. Regs aside, its a blank page with zero domain authority. No different than paying $10 for your own domain name.

Maybe there is a bit of value by having medicare in the name... seems like more of a liability now with new regs coming down.

But that is like saying a domain is worth money just because life insurance is in the name.... its not.

Items have value because someone thinks they have value.

I bought my domain name for 500$, because it's my name. When someone comes to me from my website, and Travis answers, it builds credibility that I'm who I say I am.

This name, I don't see any value in... but that's me

Back