Medigap Policies Face New Federal Nondiscrimination Rule

You’re speaking of Wycoff . I know a woman with A Va disabled son . She told me once you’ve been on va di for 10 yrs you can make as much as you want and your Va will never be taken away .
You can make as much as you want as soon as you're awarded VA disability and unless they have changed something in the past year or two they can take your disability away up to 30 years.

Another government program that is getting out of hand is disability benefits for veterans. Here in the FL panhandle a lot of vehicles have a DV tag and most of them are expensive. Anyone who has ever served is trying to get a check. I know people who work a full time job and receive a VA disabilty check. I know several people who get benefits even though they are fit enough to be a first responder. Just makes no sense to me. I thought disabled meant you were unable to work.
There are hundreds of types of medical problems listed for VA disability. One classification is 100% plus unable to work and unless you have that classification you can work. It does not have to be physical labor to work.

You never served, did you?

Biden has always been one of the biggest liars in politics. Deffinitely a sicko. I don't about scammer.
I tried to be nice and say there both shit and here you come to a dictator and a man who tried to overthrow the us govt’s side . For god sake his own vice president calls him the scum of the earth . He wants to abolish the Fed and set interest rates himself . Him and Putin will be drinking vodka together . The only thing I like Trump for is his putting a stop to is trying to stop this migration train . Although he’ll fail .Outside shooting them on the border or having Mexico doing that almost impossible to do . People willing to die to get here .

I tried to be nice and say there both shit and here you come to a dictator and a man who tried to overthrow the us govt’s side . For god sake his own vice president calls him the scum of the earth . He wants to abolish the Fed and set interest rates himself . Him and Putin will be drinking vodka together . The only thing I like Trump for is his putting a stop to is trying to stop this migration train . Although he’ll fail .Outside shooting them on the border or having Mexico doing that almost impossible to do . People willing to die to get here .
So you're undecided on Trump. Right?

That's a shame. I hear he's got marketing money.

:laugh:

Back