Meetup in Las Vegas - August 2014

We're about 5 weeks out and I'd like to compile a list of those who are attending. Please email me at the insure(at)greensky(dot)com and let me know.

I've checked into room rates and it seems that the weekend nights on the strip are about $100; otherwise really cheap.

The best "value" might be staying at The Orleans. They have a shuttle to the strip and good place to gamble and eat.

Rick

In August, you will always find good deals at the Newly refurbished Tropicana Hotel. Nice rooms... Check online, they do many 2 days for 1 specials... So does NY-NY and the Excalibur and Lexor.... Old Strip.... Hurting for business.

Sure hope that are some playboy bunnies involved....

----------

We're about 5 weeks out and I'd like to compile a list of those who are attending. Please email me at the insure(at)greensky(dot)com and let me know.

I've checked into room rates and it seems that the weekend nights on the strip are about $100; otherwise really cheap.

The best "value" might be staying at The Orleans. They have a shuttle to the strip and good place to gamble and eat.

Rick

Rick, for a multimillionaire insurance salesman such as yourself shouldn't $100 a night be peanuts?

I'll be arriving in Vegas tomorrow, Fri Aug 1. If anyone would like to get together send me an email (below).

I have many people offering to buy me a beer but there's always room for another.

Rick

In August, you will always find good deals at the Newly refurbished Tropicana Hotel. Nice rooms... Check online, they do many 2 days for 1 specials... So does NY-NY and the Excalibur and Lexor.... Old Strip.... Hurting for business.

The IMO business must be getting tough if you're staying at Excalibur ;) lol

I'll be arriving in Vegas tomorrow, Fri Aug 1. If anyone would like to get together send me an email (below).

I have many people offering to buy me a beer but there's always room for another.

Rick

Saturday temp in Vegas 100`
Saturday temp in San Francisco 81`

OK, just trying to make myself feel better, I would still prefer to be in Vegas. Maybe I will do the Reno/Tahoe one. Ray owes me a beer anyway.

Back