Millionaire gets FREE ACA 94% CSR Silver plan

That's a fallacy most self employed don't understand. Yes, if S Corp, like myself, I pay myself a salary. But, any additional draws or income that comes in above that salary, still spills down to your AGI via a K-1.

Only retirees really can play and control the income game to take advantage of free plans for rich people

I don’t agree with this totally.Many self employed run tons of “ personal “ expenses threw their business thus have to take very little money out . For instance have a few friends on own profitable restaurants. They run their cars ,groceries, all maintainance for their homes thru it . Plus they deal in a lot of cash they don’t report . Even with the insurance business . If you run heavy leads and drive a ton theirs big expenses .

Was writing a woman yesterday that made $13 k on her w-2 . Forget to ask her up front about any other income . She took a $350 k distribution from an inherited Ira . I told her you got bad tax advice as that’s going to be taxed . She said that’s inheritance .. I said doesn’t matter it was never taxed .So there goes her $920 monthly subsidy out the window . She’s selling her deceased husbands company for a chunk . I told her you need tax advice . My job is to ask you what your estimated income will be for the year and I show you different plans and their price .

Last edited:
I don’t agree with this totally.Many self employed run tons of “ personal “ expenses threw their business thus have to take very little money out . For instance have a few friends on own profitable restaurants. They run their cars ,groceries, all maintainance for their homes thru it . Plus they deal in a lot of cash they don’t report . Even with the insurance business . If you run heavy leads and drive a ton theirs big expenses .

Was writing a woman yesterday that made $13 k on her w-2 . Forget to ask her up front about any other income . She took a $350 k distribution from an inherited Ira . I told her you got bad tax advice as that’s going to be taxed . She said that’s inheritance .. I said doesn’t matter it was never taxed .So there goes her $920 monthly subsidy out the window . She’s selling her deceased husbands company for a chunk . I told her you need tax advice . My job is to ask you what your estimated income will be for the year and I show you different plans and their price .

You proved my point. I didn't include fraudulent expenses of self employed for obvious reasons, and the retiree had control of her IRA taxable income.

They don't hate rich people, they hate rich people that do stupid shit like this and don't pay their fair share while others are scrimping and saving to get their taxes paid.

Bet you that millionaire was republican.

He's a shit for doing it and you're a shit for helping him do it.
How is the guy doing "stupid S***". He is just taking advantage of the system that was provided by your side. BTW, the liberal Dems have the most millionaires in congress. Nice trying to blame the Republicans for the Dems :Stupid S***"... Kind of like trying to say Biden has closed the border that Trump left wide open. :fibs:

You proved my point. I didn't include fraudulent expenses of self employed for obvious reasons, and the retiree had control of her IRA taxable income.

Lol I’d say 95% of self employed business owners and 100% of big corps write some personal exp’s as business . Even yourself . Have you ever written any of your mileage off fur business that night have been personal . 100% yes . If all self employed people went 100% by the book they’d be out business . They get no retirement ,ss match , health ins , vacation or sick days .

Back