Millionaire gets FREE ACA 94% CSR Silver plan

Lol I’d say 95% of self employed business owners and 100% of big corps write some personal exp’s as business . Even yourself . Have you ever written any of your mileage off fur business that night have been personal . 100% yes . If all self employed people went 100% by the book they’d be out business . They get no retirement ,ss match , health ins , vacation or sick days .

Since meals are 100% deductible this year, how about I take you to lunch? You drive, so you can write off those miles to get your taxable income to zero like all other self employed people out there.

They don't hate rich people, they hate rich people that do stupid shit like this and don't pay their fair share while others are scrimping and saving to get their taxes paid.

Bet you that millionaire was republican.

He's a shit for doing it and you're a shit for helping him do it.

Why? The guy has been paying in for years, and will pay in again when rules change. Economics 101: Take your share of the resources. You'll be getting the bill regardless.

Thank you for this info. I haven't done any ACA for 3 or 4 years only Medi and I am going to have a contract job with Florida Blue this season. (ACA) I had no idea? WOW?? Absolutely no repercussions for next tax season.. Amazing !!

Back