Most seniors on Medicare want medical cannabis covered

I think it all differs a lot between people. I mean, everyone has particular goals in life. Personally, my team and I are currently developing a new CBD product, so it can make people's lives better. That's why we're currently looking for an agency to develop the marketing strategy. I'd be really grateful for any advice on that. Hope it's the right place to ask for such specific help

I think it all differs a lot between people. I mean, everyone has particular goals in life. Personally, my team and I are currently developing a new CBD product, so it can make people's lives better. That's why we're currently looking for an agency to develop the marketing strategy. I'd be really grateful for any advice on that. Hope it's the right place to ask for such specific help
No CBD for me, I want the THC.

Hello there. Tbh, I'm very interested in what exact product you're developing. Hope it's gonna be something outstanding. I have a friend working at an ePropel marketing agency. This might be helpful for you. As far as I understand, you can't still reveal what product you're developing. Still, I'll be very grateful if you share your final result in the future. Tbh, I'm a great fan of CBD products, so your issue is of high interest to me. I'll be waiting for your reply here, man. Keep us updated!!

Last edited:
I have a medical marijuana license in Florida. Been smoking pot for 40+ years. It does not stop pain. Maybe it helps, but it doesn't stop it. Maybe SNP plans will cover it soon.

Now fire up that doobie.

Back