Most seniors on Medicare want medical cannabis covered

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Brian Anderson submitted a new article

Most seniors on Medicare want medical cannabis covered
bigstock-Medical-Marijuana-6220827.jpg

MedicarePlans.com survey reveals 1 in 5 Medicare recipients use medical marijuana; another survey finds 60% would lie about marijuana use to improve life insurance rates.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Now big pharma can begin to take control of the process. Wondering how they would eventually become part of the money train... and now we know.

Not really.. Even if it's legalized federally, the way it's dispensed still falls to the states to decide. Luckily, here in MI, we've had a it recreationally for quite awhile, so we have distribution laws in place.

Not really.. Even if it's legalized federally, the way it's dispensed still falls to the states to decide. Luckily, here in MI, we've had a it recreationally for quite awhile, so we have distribution laws in place.

Not going to argue with you here, but the take over of health related products by big pharma has a long and well known history. The big dogs know $ when they smell it, and are always looking for ways to get a piece of the pie. You watch, you wait you'll see. :yes:

The Wuhan flu is a clear example of power plays for drugs on the market as opposed to over the counter cheep stuff. And don't give me any crap about how that it's not true. Too much has been published now, and I called it back when all this first started. Go back and read my text.

Not going to argue with you here, but the take over of health related products by big pharma has a long and well known history. The big dogs know $ when they smell it, and are always looking for ways to get a piece of the pie. You watch, you wait you'll see. :yes:

The Wuhan flu is a clear example of power plays for drugs on the market as opposed to over the counter cheep stuff. And don't give me any crap about how that it's not true. Too much has been published now, and I called it back when all this first started. Go back and read my text.
Yep. Big Pharma, the FDA, CDC and the AMA are all in bed together.

It's amazing to me how people in this industry (our industry) cannot connect the dots!
The flow of money toward healthcare/Meds is an amazing thing to watch.

I mean, how much for masks alone has been spent. Can you imagine the warehouses stack full of these things. Wonder how they are going to recover from over production... Hmmm. :unsure:

It's amazing to me how people in this industry (our industry) cannot connect the dots!
The flow of money toward healthcare/Meds is an amazing thing to watch.

I mean, how much for masks alone has been spent. Can you imagine the warehouses stack full of these things. Wonder how they are going to recover from over production... Hmmm. :unsure:
And hand sanitiser. It amazed me how many displays I saw and they didn't even have 70% alcohol. My local pharmacy has given away masks and hand sanitiser,

Back