My New Fake Lead Company.

Well...I might as well join the fray. Fray. Is that spelled right? Anyhow...I have a list of about 400 persons that average about $3 million per year in salary. They are spread out all over the US and here's the best part.

They ALL are not working! So they have plenty of time to talk. There's about 14-15 persons (all men) located in large cities like Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix etc... (That is...each city has about 14-15 each)

Great life insurance prospects as they all are very healthy and no BMI problems. Not that it matters, but they are all very very tall and they might be going back to work soon. We'll see.

The entire list is yours for $599.

Grosse pointe kid, AHL

I will buy list of people that have been scrub againt the dnc list. 65+ in age.

It might cost me .05 each.

Then I will make up a story that the leads come from a ride a long ad, in people's bills.

I will sell the lead for like $2 or $3.

In the training, I will tell you that most of them wont remember filling out the lead card, so dont bring it up to them.

It is a numbers game. Sooner or later, one of them will really end up being a good lead.

I will just keep giving your more leads ( 5 cent names) until you go away or make a sale.

I will buy 1,000 names for 50 bucks.

I can sell it for like $3,000 bucks.

Lets say someone orders 100 leads for $300 bucks. I'm really paying at worse case $5 for the data. $295 pure profit. Hell, even if I end up giving them 1,000 names after they complain, I'm only out of $50. I still make $250.

I will come up with a good reason why I will never show you the card they filled out.

I see that ROI and some other fake companies are already doing this. Dang!

How about $1.00 a lead. I will still make a killing.

All I have to do is keeping changing my company name, or location. My address will be like some old apt or something.

I will pay some of my buddies to brag about the leads. I will have people call them and let them lie to them about how good the leads are.

I'm going to be rich!!!

This is a great business plan. Do you need a partner? :D

This is a great business plan. Do you need a partner? :D

Yes, I need some sucker to put their name on this company.

I can just blame you when things go wrong.

I only worked at your company and had no idea what was really going on.

Only thing I'm missing is an EXE Conf Room.

Well...I might as well join the fray. Fray. Is that spelled right? Anyhow...I have a list of about 400 persons that average about $3 million per year in salary. They are spread out all over the US and here's the best part.

They ALL are not working! So they have plenty of time to talk. There's about 14-15 persons (all men) located in large cities like Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix etc... (That is...each city has about 14-15 each)

Great life insurance prospects as they all are very healthy and no BMI problems. Not that it matters, but they are all very very tall and they might be going back to work soon. We'll see.

The entire list is yours for $599.

One small problem though...quite a few of them have felony arrests or convictions...?

:1laugh:

I just got to next find a couple of you to act like you made tons of money off of these bad leads.

Any Takers?

I just saw a post on another F.E. Lead post where the guy said he is making 240k off someones leads, and it is only his 2nd post here. Must be true!

I just got to next find a couple of you to act like you made tons of money off of these bad leads.

Any Takers?

I just saw a post on another F.E. Lead post where the guy said he is making 240k off someones leads, and it is only his 2nd post here. Must be true!

Mark, how much do you want me to say I made?

Back