• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Nasb

Ben..."you can't fix stupid"...stop trying.

I love the line in here...your numbers make since in the short run...so why doesn't Ben, myself or a myriad of other independent agents offer 75% contracts and $23 leads...I'm good with that. Hell I'm on 120% contracts. ..that'd be a decent enough spread for me...when you want to start recruiting and working yourself out of the daily grind I'll bump you to 100%.

I'll have a monday rah, rah call and talk a lot BS, about how 1 policy and day and you can make $40k...whoo hooo...PARTY UP IN HERE!

I think im angry this weekend..maybe it has something to do with turning a year older..maybe

Happy Birthday! I know I can't fix stupid. Was just always taught to try to help the less fortunate ;)

Ughhhh......how in the hell have I missed this thread??????? No worries......I'm here now! Carry on :)

----------

I think im angry this weekend..maybe it has something to do with turning a year older..maybe[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday, Gooner!

I just want to go on record and say that any of you guys that feel we have been "short sighted" in giving you the 120% contracts and you feel too limited to build a down line with that! we will now offer an "agency builder" model.

The agency builder gives you the 80% contracts and all the forms you need to put your friends ay 70%, 60% or even 50%.

We never want to limit our agents success in any way so we roll this out with huge sacrifice to our own business model. If it's hard to reach us Monday it will be because all the smart agents will be flooding the phone switching over.

I just want to go on record and say that any of you guys that feel we have been "short sighted" in giving you the 120% contracts and you feel too limited to build a down line with that! we will now offer an "agency builder" model.

The agency builder gives you the 80% contracts and all the forms you need to put your friends ay 70%, 60% or even 50%.

We never want to limit our agents success in any way so we roll this out with huge sacrifice to our own business model. If it's hard to reach us Monday it will be because all the smart agents will be flooding the phone switching over.

Should be a real attractive deal for some of these guys who so highly tout and defend the similar deals they are now on. :laugh:

Those levels are too high. Give me 50% so I have a chance to succeed. :yes:

Call me crazy, but I'm willing to go head to head with Newby here.

Call Monday, and I'll give you 45%. Call right away before I change my mind!

In all sincerity, I get why a green agent could get sucked in by these types of deals: they don't know any better. How, though, does a forum member, with all this content, see these types of organizations as a good choice for themselves?

Call me crazy, but I'm willing to go head to head with Newby here. Call Monday, and I'll give you 45%. Call right away before I change my mind! In all sincerity, I get why a green agent could get sucked in by these types of deals: they don't know any better. How, though, does a forum member, with all this content, see these types of organizations as a good choice for themselves?

Gosh darn it man! With an agency builder like that. I can no longer compete. Tell me you aren't throwing in leads at $20 each?

Back