• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Nasb

Okay, I think I have this down now. I've obviously been screwing over my agents by giving them the higher contracts. I'm not going to assume that they all want me to cut their commission levels, so you'll have to call me and let me know that you want to make more money on lower comps. I'll also ask that you put that in writing.

I think I will also start a new "career" side too. I'm going to offer 30% contracts that you can't get out of and on top of that I'm going to sell you leads for the low price of $99. Here's the good part.....If you don't sell the lead, I'll refund $40 of that via a lead credit voucher!

I'm going to start this deal on Tuesday because I'll need Monday to add 10 more phone lines to be able to handle all of the influx of calls. Maybe I should add 20 more lines though. Well, either way, I'm sure I won't be able to get to all of you right off, so you'll have to be patient with me. Until then, please try your best to keep selling on those old higher levels. I know it's not as much money, but you'll just have to make do!

You know, come to think about it, I should probably be calling the companies to get them to cut my commission levels too. I mean, if the agents make more money on lower commissions, why wouldn't I?

I just can't believe all the time and money my agents have wasted because of my flawed thinking! I'll try to come up with something to make it all up to you! Maybe a free box of paperclips? Pack of gum? Oh, I know! I'll sell you all your first 20 leads at $119! Yeah, that fits in this model, right?

Okay, I think I have this down now. I've obviously been screwing over my agents by giving them the higher contracts. I'm not going to assume that they all want me to cut their commission levels, so you'll have to call me and let me know that you want to make more money on lower comps. I'll also ask that you put that in writing.

I think I will also start a new "career" side too. I'm going to offer 30% contracts that you can't get out of and on top of that I'm going to sell you leads for the low price of $99. Here's the good part.....If you don't sell the lead, I'll refund $40 of that via a lead credit voucher!

I'm going to start this deal on Tuesday because I'll need Monday to add 10 more phone lines to be able to handle all of the influx of calls. Maybe I should add 20 more lines though. Well, either way, I'm sure I won't be able to get to all of you right off, so you'll have to be patient with me. Until then, please try your best to keep selling on those old higher levels. I know it's not as much money, but you'll just have to make do!

You know, come to think about it, I should probably be calling the companies to get them to cut my commission levels too. I mean, if the agents make more money on lower commissions, why wouldn't I?

I just can't believe all the time and money my agents have wasted because of my flawed thinking! I'll try to come up with something to make it all up to you! Maybe a free box of paperclips? Pack of gum? Oh, I know! I'll sell you all your first 20 leads at $119! Yeah, that fits in this model, right?

If you add a 199 dollar enrollment fee I'll jump aboard

Okay, I think I have this down now. I've obviously been screwing over my agents by giving them the higher contracts. I'm not going to assume that they all want me to cut their commission levels, so you'll have to call me and let me know that you want to make more money on lower comps. I'll also ask that you put that in writing. I think I will also start a new "career" side too. I'm going to offer 30% contracts that you can't get out of and on top of that I'm going to sell you leads for the low price of $99. Here's the good part.....If you don't sell the lead, I'll refund $40 of that via a lead credit voucher! I'm going to start this deal on Tuesday because I'll need Monday to add 10 more phone lines to be able to handle all of the influx of calls. Maybe I should add 20 more lines though. Well, either way, I'm sure I won't be able to get to all of you right off, so you'll have to be patient with me. Until then, please try your best to keep selling on those old higher levels. I know it's not as much money, but you'll just have to make do! You know, come to think about it, I should probably be calling the companies to get them to cut my commission levels too. I mean, if the agents make more money on lower commissions, why wouldn't I? I just can't believe all the time and money my agents have wasted because of my flawed thinking! I'll try to come up with something to make it all up to you! Maybe a free box of paperclips? Pack of gum? Oh, I know! I'll sell you all your first 20 leads at $119! Yeah, that fits in this model, right?

Todd you CAN'T refund 40% of the cost of any unsold leads! It doesn't make mathematical sense! You'll go broke by Tuesday. This "team building" is just getting so complicated.

Todd you CAN'T refund 40% of the cost of any unsold leads! It doesn't make mathematical sense! You'll go broke by Tuesday. This "team building" is just getting so complicated.

I can beat that!

I'll refund 20%!!!!

Come on down to Crazy Bene's! Free iPad with every test dri... I mean, I can get you financed, regardless of your vectors!

If you add a 199 dollar enrollment fee I'll jump aboard

I thought about that and decided against it. I think it would just make it unfair to all of the other IMOs out there if I did. I hear that competition is good and I wouldn't want to run all of the other IMOs out of business.

So you're saying that I should be offering a 50% refund then?

Wow, that is some real "incentive" for an agent to go out and produce!
Todd, has anybody ever told what a giver you are? :yes:

Wow, that is some real "incentive" for an agent to go out and produce!
Todd, has anybody ever told what a giver you are? :yes:

I thought I was a pretty good giver before, but obviously I just wasn't giving enough. Well, not if I want to make gazillions!

Todd and Newby...you were late to this party...I think both of your offers should be taken down...a finders keeper type rule to this thread...besides, who doesn't want a Monday rah, rah call ;)

Todd and Newby...you were late to this party...I think both of your offers should be taken down...a finders keeper type rule to this thread...besides, who doesn't want a Monday rah, rah call ;)
I wrote 9k last week and with the 25% todd contracted me at i am good to go. I will be the featured agent on the Monday morning pep talk

Regardless. I don't see any point in business if you can't bring on new people. Higher contracts don't mean squat if you're not making the sale.

As I said, i may be wrong, and apparently I am about somethings.

Todd King -- Can I build a business with FEX Contracting? Is there any skin in the game for the agents, besides a 120% contract? Do they have a chance to have a stake in the business? I don't want to work forever. The whole point of building a business is to work yourself out of it. I know it takes time, it takes effort.

Honest questions. I never said I was an NASB Guru or an owner or knew how it all worked. I just know what I was offered, and it sounded good at the time.

Back