Need Advice: Med Supp and Residency Question...need an Answer!!!

Re: Need Advice: Med Supp and Residency Question...need an Answer

Sman's name is Frank? I thought it was Scott. Or did Frank slide in a sneaky post pretending to be Scott?[/Q:goofy:

*scrounging for good excuse for screwing that one up*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sigh....

they were well meaning, but yeah, I think it would have been better if they never said anything. Ignorance is bliss in this situation.

Bummer. I'll call the carrier, and go with what they say. Even if it means I can't write them. The good news is, they are willing to give referrals, so it may work out to my favor in the end anyway. The wife claims to know 'lots of people turning 65'..... :)

It'll work out however it works out....

Last edited:

Happens, just thought it was funny. Kind of like summoning Bloody Mary :laugh: Frank is infinite, Frank is everywhere.

Sman's name is Frank? I thought it was Scott. Or did Frank slide in a sneaky post pretending to be Scott?

Come on Dave, you know I post from behind a cloak like a coward.

asked a couple of carriers and they all said to go with what they say on federal taxes, and that's Florida. So I called and told them I couldn't write them a supp, they'd have to find someone down there. Bummer.

They did say they'd be happy to refer me to a few friends, so that's good, I guess! :)

Thanks for the advice, everyone.

asked a couple of carriers and they all said to go with what they say on federal taxes, and that's Florida. So I called and told them I couldn't write them a supp, they'd have to find someone down there. Bummer.

They did say they'd be happy to refer me to a few friends, so that's good, I guess! :)

Thanks for the advice, everyone.

I think you should call them back and find out how big a hurry they are in. If you start the process of getting a non resident license in FL you should be able to have it before April 1.

It will be well worth your while to get the license and write the app yourself. After all, we do this to make money, there is no reason for you not to reap the rewards of the time you have spent with them.

I just think you should give it some thought. They will give you referrals of others in FL.

I think you should call them back and find out how big a hurry they are in. If you start the process of getting a non resident license in FL you should be able to have it before April 1.

It will be well worth your while to get the license and write the app yourself. After all, we do this to make money, there is no reason for you not to reap the rewards of the time you have spent with them.

I just think you should give it some thought. They will give you referrals of others in FL.

his birthday is May 1st. So his medicare goes into effect April 1. Jokes on me! :D

they live 6 months of the year here in Illinois, and I jokingly told her to make sure she gave me referrals of people who don't claim Florida residency! haha

his birthday is May 1st. So his medicare goes into effect April 1. Jokes on me! :D

they live 6 months of the year here in Illinois, and I jokingly told her to make sure she gave me referrals of people who don't claim Florida residency! haha

You have seven weeks to get a non resident license. I think you can do it.

asked a couple of carriers and they all said to go with what they say on federal taxes,

Thanks for verifying . . .

Two lifetime clients, $180-250/year each for at least ten years... yep, do what Frank says.

Back