• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Need Help Computer Guru's

J.R.

Guru
1000 Post Club
Texas
I would love ANYBODY's input into how I can import a pdf file into a powerpoint presentation??? Let me rephrase that.....I need to find out how to import SPECIFIC pages in a pdf file into a powerpoint presentation.

I just started playing around with powerpoint so my knowledge is a bit rusty. A FREE program recommendation would be great as I know that the full version of adobe acobat allows me to do that, but I cannot justify the purchase just for the one time I need the program.

Thanks......

-J.R.

I would love ANYBODY's input into how I can import a pdf file into a powerpoint presentation??? Let me rephrase that.....I need to find out how to import SPECIFIC pages in a pdf file into a powerpoint presentation.

I just started playing around with powerpoint so my knowledge is a bit rusty. A FREE program recommendation would be great as I know that the full version of adobe acobat allows me to do that, but I cannot justify the purchase just for the one time I need the program.

Thanks......

-J.R.

If you have Paperport (comes with many scanners) you can print the PDF to Paperport and then convert it to a Tiff or Jpeg. Those could be added to Powerpoint. If you don't have Paperport it can usually be purchased for $49 on sale or old version for much less on e-bay. It's a very useful program for running a paperless office.

Thanks for the help everybody. I found out a FREE way to do it indefinitely.

-J.R.

Back