RonRoberts

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a friend of client that contacted me for a quote:

43 Female NT looking for $175K 20/30 year Term
ROP
Accidental Death
W/Disability Rider

Can someone point me in the right direction with regard to a carrier that offers all 3 of these rider options, and provide me with a monthly premium amount. I normally do not quote ROP but have been swayed by some posts to think of it as a paid up option in the future. As far as the disability rider, I have been writing stand alone policies in conjunction with my life apps so if there is a life product with all three options I would sure like to know about it. Thanks.

Ron

ROP
Accidental Death
W/Disability Rider

Can someone point me in the right direction with regard to a carrier that offers all 3 of these rider options, and provide me with a monthly premium amount. I normally do not quote ROP but have been swayed by some posts to think of it as a paid up option in the future. As far as the disability rider, I have been writing stand alone policies in conjunction with my life apps so if there is a life product with all three options I would sure like to know about it. Thanks.

Ron

I'm using my wife's laptop at the moment so don't have my quoting software available, but Americo's an option... won't be the cheapest, but it has all three available.

Personally, however, I'd probably combine carriers for this coverage instead of writing just one policy.

ROP
Accidental Death
W/Disability Rider

Ron

Shoot me an email tomorrow and I will send you over a couple Cincinnati illustrations they will have the rdpu numbers on the illustration. No disability rider but a low cost disability waiver. You have my email.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

ROP
Accidental Death
W/Disability Rider

Ron

Try here................

NetTrac - links

Sent.

Let me know if you need contracting.

OK, not really on the contracting. I just want to feel like a big boy for a moment.:1biggrin:

ROP
Accidental Death
W/Disability Rider

Ron

Back