• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New Agent - Need Advice

So this week was my first week with Lincoln Heritage, and so far as is well. I sold 4 policies and Ill prob sell 4 more by the end of next week with pending applications. Phone calls and door knocks are a breeze. My presentation and manner of engaging people isnt an issue. Also this is supplementary part time income, so Im riding it at a safe pace.

But I want some advice on leads / marketing. Bought a batch of leads from Lincoln Heritage, they sell their own leads. They were OK leads. I closed 3 out of 20, and I will prob close a few more. $680 for 20 leads.

First off, anyone have any organic hot lead company suggestions ?

Any suggestions for marketing / generating my own leads with fliers, online, whatever so I dont have to buy as many leads ?

Any other advice as a new agent would be great !
What areas of Rhode Island are you working? I can get you in the car with one of my Top guys 30-40k a month producer.

What areas of Rhode Island are you working? I can get you in the car with one of my Top guys 30-40k a month producer.
I would definitely take him up on this offer. Jensen lives in Rhode Island and is an ELITE level producer! At least you will see what it takes to be a high level producer and learn a thing or two!

Best of luck in whatever you decide. I know my name was thrown in the hat earlier, but Jensen is the closest to you out of all the names mentioned. I would go that route.

I would definitely take him up on this offer. Jensen lives in Rhode Island and is an ELITE level producer! At least you will see what it takes to be a high level producer and learn a thing or two!

Best of luck in whatever you decide. I know my name was thrown in the hat earlier, but Jensen is the closest to you out of all the names mentioned. I would go that route.
Isn't Jensen with you Ben? You'll get the guy either way. :laugh:

Someone’s in your downline

Fe starting to remind me of Amway. Everyone wants to recruit to make easy money as pounding the payment is too tough yr in and yr out

Back