New Americo Eagle smokers as non smokers a waste of time!!

Yes, the face amount goes down. You still didn't answer the other question. What is the plan for when this all goes south?

I can give you the number to any one at americo you want to call and ask that question to?

they don't expect it to go south or why would they have done it?

Eagle product has already gone south! 2 cases over the last week that should have easily gone through. Nope!! And best part...no explanation. All the meds/diagnosis should be a non issue. What a shocker. Oh well, so long Americo.

You need to learn the UW better or look at little things that can trip the system like have your meds changed in the last two years, have you forgot to get a refill in the last year... i helped them with a lot of their changes since we work so closely with them...

our agencies business is up 35% with them since they released the non smoker... its working!

So if their meds changed in the last two years it can trip their system? Refills in the last year trips their system?

That doesn’t sound like a “system” I would want to use regularly.

I can give you the number to any one at americo you want to call and ask that question to?

they don't expect it to go south or why would they have done it?

Then I would say they are either being disingenuous or intentionally ignorant. It is quite clear what was going to happen. As Wino said, how many people are truly going to give up smoking after a lifetime of it? Sure, some will, but will most?

So if their meds changed in the last two years it can trip their system? Refills in the last year trips their system?

That doesn’t sound like a “system” I would want to use regularly.

Then let me explain so you understand

The eagle system is called sales connection... i have been using it for three years... a human or a UW never touches it... its done on a scoring system... if the client is healthy enough it will be approved... what can trip the system is the RX check... if a client forget to refill their blood thinner one month that would trip it... if they got nitro prescribed one time 14 months ago that could trip it...

at the end of the day americo doesn't care how many declines you get so the agent shouldn't feel concerned about that but rather learning why it may have got declined based on info above should help.

give me a call Matt if you want further explanation... be happy to help

RC

Then I would say they are either being disingenuous or intentionally ignorant. It is quite clear what was going to happen. As Wino said, how many people are truly going to give up smoking after a lifetime of it? Sure, some will, but will most?

its not meant to be a bait switch... if a client is never going to quit smoking don't sell it... is that more clear?

it is meant to be an incentive to quit smoking giving the clients three years to do so...

hopefully this clears up your evident confusion

Then let me explain so you understand

The eagle system is called sales connection... i have been using it for three years... a human or a UW never touches it... its done on a scoring system... if the client is healthy enough it will be approved... what can trip the system is the RX check... if a client forget to refill their blood thinner one month that would trip it... if they got nitro prescribed one time 14 months ago that could trip it...

at the end of the day americo doesn't care how many declines you get so the agent shouldn't feel concerned about that but rather learning why it may have got declined based on info above should help.

give me a call Matt if you want further explanation... be happy to help

RC

AGAIN, it’s not a “system” I would regularly use if that’s the guessing game we as agents have to play to get someone approved. Plenty of smoother more predictable options for the client & agent than to mess with that non-sense in my opinion.

That’s not even mentioning the whole smoker/non-smoker issue they have going

its not meant to be a bait switch... if a client is never going to quit smoking don't sell it... is that more clear?

it is meant to be an incentive to quit smoking giving the clients three years to do so...

hopefully this clears up your evident confusion

Hop down off your high horse. Its clear that is what they want to say. The reality is, a product like this is just begging for unethical and inappropriate replacements.

If someone can't anticipate that happening, they have no business in designing new insurance products.

Latest posts

Back