New Americo Eagle smokers as non smokers a waste of time!!

Looks like we/I am piling on this product. I really want to understand if there is a place. There are fewer (cigarette) smokers in my state than in some others. And some do stop. Many start up again which could be a whole other issue at claims time

The plan is not approved in Cali. So @DayTimer you can run quotes for Cali to get the smoker rates ;)

So, Where is going to do better? In states with fewer, presumably stopping, smokers or in states with the highest rates, target rich states?

I was curious where CA fell in smokers rates. Not surprised by the results.
In U.S., Smoking Rate Lowest in Utah, Highest in Kentucky

I was surprised by
I guess folks who haven't smoked in a few months to 11 months would be good for this product.
BTW this isn't a new idea. Lincoln Financial has a UL that is similiar

CNA Valley Forge had one as well. Rate increase at year three. I wrote a number of them. A few did stop and pee'd in the cup. Most did not and either called me to eat my liver and lapse or called to eat my liver and I rewrote them or called to eat my liver and were stuck with it because they could not qualify for anything better. I do not recall if they had to do a complete app with health questions to keep the non smoker rates.

Only way this works is if you have a form that shows the current rate, plus the rate in 3 years when the person doesn't quit smoking and they have to sign it. Even then, you'll still get a lot of, "He just told me to sign it, I had no idea what it said."

Only way this works is if you have a form that shows the current rate, plus the rate in 3 years when the person doesn't quit smoking and they have to sign it. Even then, you'll still get a lot of, "He just told me to sign it, I had no idea what it said."
Is the eventual amount (premium) disclosed on the dec page?

Then let me explain so you understand

The eagle system is called sales connection... i have been using it for three years... a human or a UW never touches it... its done on a scoring system... if the client is healthy enough it will be approved... what can trip the system is the RX check... if a client forget to refill their blood thinner one month that would trip it... if they got nitro prescribed one time 14 months ago that could trip it...

at the end of the day americo doesn't care how many declines you get so the agent shouldn't feel concerned about that but rather learning why it may have got declined based on info above should help.

give me a call Matt if you want further explanation... be happy to help

RC

But wouldn't the client care about being declined and that being made part of the record?

Can some one help out with this please. Not sure if this is in CA or not.

Male age 65, smoker, qualifies for Americo, $15,000. What is his premium?

at age 68 he has not been smoke free for the last 12 months. What is his face amount and premium? Is this guaranteed?

If not in CA please give me the state so I can work it.

GrassyAss

This is gonna crash. Poor victims, I mean Clients, are going to be so confused . . . Glad I don't use Americo . . .

Back