New Captive Agent

What Bill means to say is John Hancock is not necessarily a competitively priced policy for your clients. Maybe you might be better off building a relationship with an indy agent that does all the work and you split the comp. you win, your clients win; and you can focus on P&C. Do you really need the LTC credit? If it is a distraction from your P&C production it is probably not worth it. Heck, I will pay you 40% FYC for LTC referrals and I will do all the work:)

What Bill means to say is John Hancock is not necessarily a competitively priced policy for your clients. Maybe you might be better off building a relationship with an indy agent that does all the work and you split the comp. you win, your clients win; and you can focus on P&C. Do you really need the LTC credit? If it is a distraction from your P&C production it is probably not worth it. Heck, I will pay you 40% FYC for LTC referrals and I will do all the work:)

I will bet his management will not allow what you suggest.

You are probably right. Management is probably paying HIM 40% to do all the work :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe John Hancock still has VHS copies of the 7 step sales process it marketed in 1997. Dust them off, fire up the VCR and learn LTC selling the old fashioned way!

Last edited:
Back