• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New Captive Agent

What Bill means to say is John Hancock is not necessarily a competitively priced policy for your clients. Maybe you might be better off building a relationship with an indy agent that does all the work and you split the comp. you win, your clients win; and you can focus on P&C. Do you really need the LTC credit? If it is a distraction from your P&C production it is probably not worth it. Heck, I will pay you 40% FYC for LTC referrals and I will do all the work:)

What Bill means to say is John Hancock is not necessarily a competitively priced policy for your clients. Maybe you might be better off building a relationship with an indy agent that does all the work and you split the comp. you win, your clients win; and you can focus on P&C. Do you really need the LTC credit? If it is a distraction from your P&C production it is probably not worth it. Heck, I will pay you 40% FYC for LTC referrals and I will do all the work:)

I will bet his management will not allow what you suggest.

You are probably right. Management is probably paying HIM 40% to do all the work :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe John Hancock still has VHS copies of the 7 step sales process it marketed in 1997. Dust them off, fire up the VCR and learn LTC selling the old fashioned way!

Last edited:
Back